It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Self-injury Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2009, 08:57 PM   #1
(female)

fizz331 HB User
Angry sigh/*trig*

i want to disapear everyone would be much better off without me im just a pain and i seem to get in the way and i bring everyone down with me

sorry just find life so hard right now

Old 01-27-2009, 09:45 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User
Re: sigh/*trig*

Fizz,

You're such a good supportive friend, you're always around here to offer a caring and supportive word to all who need you. So if you went away you would most definitely be missed.

You are not a pain, and there is no way that people would be better off without you. Is there something that you'd like to talk about, that might help you with this hard time?

If so let me know. Try to hang in there, we're all here for you and don't want to see anything bad happen to you.

Kat

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-28-2009, 05:04 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

irishwriter HB User

hi. i have felt this way for over a year now since last suicide attempt. i have found that the only way for me to keep going is to try to find landmark events in life to work towards, like my daughters show, christmas with the three children, my daughter's musical in which she has the lead (she's fifteen). immediate ones like next appointment with pdoc or even next phone call with pdoc. baby steps to each moment, hour, minute, delaying and diverting. hope this helps you. you sound like a good, kind,, person that people would definitely want to be around. thinking of you.

Old 01-28-2009, 11:40 AM   #4
(female)

fizz331 HB User

thank you for your kind words i wish i could click out of this i really do i cant seem to shift it

hugs

Old 01-29-2009, 01:38 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

irishwriter HB User

are you on meds? maybe they need changing? please don't give up hope (trying to tell myself that too). thoughts are with you.

Old 01-29-2009, 10:18 AM   #6
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User

Fizz,

You really really are not alone. I was on Day 8 of not cutting and last night my husband whom I've been seperated from since Oct. came by and between that and the agitation from new meds that I started on Tuesday, I blew it. So now I have to start all over again. We all fail at times, but we can pick our selves back up again.

I strongly belive that you have it in you to kick this and pick yourself back up, just keep telling yourself that you can do it.

kat

Old 01-29-2009, 11:53 AM   #7
(female)

fizz331 HB User

im not on meds its something im thinking about tho as its getting worse not better but im i dont know how to tell my doctor i dont go there alot

hugs xxxx

Old 02-01-2009, 05:07 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

irishwriter HB User

hope you get to go to doc about meds. if you have no pdoc maybe doc might refer you. you deserve to have better than this.

Old 02-01-2009, 06:41 AM   #9
(female)

fizz331 HB User

i dont know if i can go to my doc and tell him what i do in my head its like so i feel depressed and i cut and then im wondering does he want to see? and all these thoughts start racing and i start to feel so sick and round and round i go sorry

Old 02-02-2009, 12:28 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

irishwriter HB User

all i can say is please try. your doc will not look at your cuts if you don't want him too, you don't even have to mention them if you don't want to. you're the one in control of the visit. sometimes it helps to write down a list of things you need to ask doc and as i said maybe you'll get a referral to psychiatrist who can work out meds and diagnosis etc for you. racing thoughts are difficult to deal with and the resulting agitation can lead to cutting for release so if meds were presciribed for rapid cycling maybe things would improve vastly for you. thinking of you anyway and hope you feel better.

Last edited by irishwriter; 02-02-2009 at 12:29 AM.

Closed Thread