It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Self-injury Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2009, 04:56 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

greenstumpie HB User
Unhappy want to go back

hey.. i havent been on here for like ages...

well, i havent cut for several weeks (go me?)... anywho, i am having incredible urges to cut my legs (cause people will know if i do my arms) and it is hard to resist... i want to go back to that life (i know i am crazy) of living "on the edge" and cope with the cutting again... i have stopped for my therapist (casue i wont for myself) and it has been working for a while, but now i am having these overwhelming thoughts that are driving me crazy... so tempted to take apart that razor, but every little bit om me is trying to resist...

can anyone help me?

Old 09-04-2009, 05:00 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

reg12 HB User
Re: want to go back

Hi greenstumpie. Sorry you are having a rough time. I know it is very hard for you at this time. Are you and your T working on the reason for your thoughts? Be sure to tell him that you are having thoughts of your legs. He does need to know this. It sounds like you are trying your best to fight the urges. Just will seem impossible, but give it your all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread