It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Self-injury Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2002, 03:38 PM   #1
Inactive

nickiecutiebbf HB User
Unhappy the blood and anger. Help me

I have always been an unhappy person and its starting to get pretty bad. I have started cutting myself. My wrists mainly. All over them. I have passed out alot bcuz i cut myself so much that i loose to much blood. My parents totally dont get it. I hate my new skool, which adds more stress and cant take it anymore. I need help. But i am to scared. help me plz.
-nickie

Old 12-15-2002, 10:41 PM   #2
(female)

gerbilsnout HB User
Nickie,

It sounds like you are in trouble. I think that you should go to an emergency room or call 911 as soon as possible.

Gerbilsnout

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-16-2002, 12:04 AM   #3

snick HB User
I know what you mean witht the hole mom & dad thing.i started to get depressed about the time school started this year arouned my 18th birthday. i have alwas been a up beet lots of life person. i got sick for about 2 munths. i went to the Dr. ever 3 to 5 days and no one new what was going on for about 6 weeks. besides me. well i had stoped eating. may i just say that i love food and i don't think of my self as fat at all. i'm a size 4 and am 5'6". the thing was i lost all will to eat i stoped getting hungery but i kept getting sick. ever day i thought to my self how stupid my mom and DR. were for not noticing that i had stoped eating. i could not beleave that my mom din't notice that all my pants were falling off and that my sherts were all becomeing to big on me. it was a game of what do i have to do to get you to notice that i have a problem because i am so depresed in side and you cant tell. the game was i'm going to start to take out how i feel on my body and mabe you will notice it then. the ruels were simpel i stoped eating tell some one gets that i need help because me asking is not doing the job. the cetch was that i was going to try to be my normel self no matter how bad i felt because how i acted was the one thing i still had controle over. it's so hard but i'm getting better i still have not told my mom or dad about the game. i'm gettign help becuse my mom finely notesed that i have stoped going out with friends, doing school work but most of all stoped telling jokes. my mom still just dosent get it shee wants to and it makes me so mad becuse i wish that she whould in sted of trying to understand me just exsept it and sapport me. by cutting your self you are playing the same game as me and let me tell you that it's not worth it. CALL 911 or as soon as posibul flat out tell some one on staf at your school that you fell like you need help because by law they heve to get you help and that way it will take your mom and dad who just dont get it out of the loop and you can start to get better. it will be hard but pleace do it SOON! YOU NEED HELP AND THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU THEY JUST NEED HELP TO FINED YOU SO INSTED OF MAKEING YOU SELF STAND OUT BY CUTTING YOUR SELF STAND OUT BY GOING UP TO THEM AND ASKING IT WILL SO BE WORTH IT!!!!!

Old 12-16-2002, 04:35 AM   #4
(female)

ldy06 HB User
Yes, please get help right now. The first step is the hardest, but it is worth it. Hopefully your parents will understand, but right now you have to do what it right for you. Please go right away. Right now!

Canuck_Lady http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/bang.gif

Old 12-16-2002, 09:33 AM   #5
Inactive

lilmissme HB User
Nickie,

Get help now!! Please http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/bang.gif

How come you're so scared to get help?? I KNOW it's a huge hurdle and a huge step but once you take it, you'll be happy you did. How old are you hun? It's hard to get your parents to understand things, especially when they haven't been through it themselves. You need to look after YOU. Get yourself to a doctor ASAP.

Lilmissme http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif

Old 12-18-2002, 12:26 PM   #6
(female)

spilled_applejuice HB User
Exclamation

First, you need to get help.
Second you need to have someone you can talk to.
I started cutting myself when i was 13, i am now 16.
I have a best friend that lives nextdoor to me, and has, for countless years. She cleans her aunt and uncles house once a week for a small amount of money. just to give them some extra help. My friends uncle was a bad smoker and was on oxygen for 10 years. He still smoked, and smoked until one day my friend keli went over to his house and found him dead on the floor, no one else was home. There was nothing she could do, she called 911 and they took away his dead body. I was on vacation when all this was going on, and didnt come back until after. When i got home keli came over and told me what happened, i was very close to her uncle also, so i was upset. but what upset me the most was the fact that she had seven cuts on her body that she intentionally made. That was the day i stopped cutting myself.

Point being, i cut myself for a number of reasons, but the biggest reason was that i could get away with it, my parents do not pay attention to me, and they have never even asked about the deep scars that cover my arms, or the one on my neck. i cut myself so many times that it didnt hurt when i passed out in school and smashed my face into a brick wall and had to get 12 stitches in my forehead. I barely felt anything. I dont like not being able to feel physical pain. The only pain i feel is the mental pain i have caused myself by harming myself for so long.
here i am just rambling on, theres just too much of this story to tell. Just please, dont wind up like me and later realize how much you hurt yourself over nothing.
*spilled_applejuice*

Old 12-25-2002, 08:15 PM   #7
Inactive

nickiecutiebbf HB User
Unhappy

thank uall so much for ur advice, help, and life stories. Really, i cant explain y i cut myself or y its hard to tell my parents. But i think the holidays have cheereed me up a bit. I will keep u all updated. i am 15 yrs old.
-nickie

Old 02-11-2003, 12:32 PM   #8
Senior Veteran

SKAlee HB User
Lightbulb

hey nickie
im 15 yrs old too...ive been cutting for a little more than a year now..and i finally told my mom so i could get help....its not as bad as you think it could be.... just explain to your parents what you've been doing and you are telling them because you trust them and you want to stop.
after i told my mom i felt so much better..like something had been lifted off my shoulders...its rly not that scary after you tell someone...
i hope some of this helped you!
take care!

*Me*

Closed Thread