It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Self-injury Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2003, 11:35 AM   #1

peachatheart HB User
Post Everyone should read this

Hello. I'm new today. I have advice for everyone who ever cut or knew someone who cuts or anyone. Read this book: "A Bright Red Scream" by marilee strong. This isn't advertising i hope but it's a great book. The author really understands cutters and cutting. I'm a cutter up untill recently (I'm about to start again soon :'( ) but the book tells you other people's stories and also says that people who self harm aren't actually mentally ill (which made me happy) despite the depressing title it's a kind of feel good book. I'd like to get in touch with the author. (Or anyone else trained as a psichiatrist, i'm scared of mine because i want my parents to think i'm normaL) ok yeah so.. oh yeah, this isn't advertising though because i'm not telling you where to get it. i'm just recommending reading as a good way to help.

Old 08-03-2003, 01:33 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

eminemworshipper HB User
IT ISNT ADVERTISING ...(lol)......IT IS JUST A RECOMMENDATION, RIGHT??!! People!! DONT BUY THIS BOOK...JUST LOOK AT THE TITLE OF IT AND REMEMBER IT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE!!

(I've sorted it...don't u worry) . Thanks for letting us know about it....I am a bit curious!!! Hmmmm...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2003, 01:38 PM   #3

peachatheart HB User
yeah. good. thanks

Closed Thread