It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Self-injury Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
(male)

Trustkill HB User
Last chance/no where else to turn!!!

I need help, I dont think I do, But i know i do. I am afraid that this is going to be the last reach for me, the last time trying to find help! I know that its pretty much impossible, unless you live here. So what im asking is for someone to talk to, someone who knows what they are talking about. I need help please, I need to trust you! i I know this is asking alot, but this is the end, i dont know what else to do!! I just need help please!!!

Last edited by moderator2; 08-01-2011 at 05:14 AM. Reason: please use appropriate language on these forums

Old 08-01-2011, 10:37 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

bloodytears HB Userbloodytears HB User
Re: Last chance/no where else to turn!!!

Hi Trustkill, why don't you explain whats going on a little more, that way someone might be able to help you a little better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2011, 02:26 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User
Re: Last chance/no where else to turn!!!

Trustkill,

Hello and welcome to the boards. Can you do me a favor? *s* Can you just take a few minutes, close your eyes and take a few deep breathes, slowly releasing each one. Like when you breathe in, your gathering all the stress and tension and anxiousness that's in your body and then when you slowly blow out all of the air, feel all of that stuff go with it, just let your body relax. Do it a few times until you can relax a bit, clear your mind.

Nothing is impossible and you are not asking too much of anyone here. There are many wonderful people on this board who know your pain, who know how you've taught yourself to cope with all of that pain, because we've done the same. We've been in your situation. Reaching out to others that have walked in your shoes is a very wise thing to do. Talking and getting the "bad stuff" out is very beneficial, it often makes you feel as if "Hey, I can do this, I can go another day and then another and another...."

I promise you this isn't your last chance or the end of your road. You've been hurt badly by someone in your life and you need someone to understand that with compassion, caring and trust....not by being belittling, mean or cruel.

You've definitely come to the right place my friend, I will be more than happy to help you in any way that I can, and I feel pretty comfortable in saying that the other folks on this board pretty much feel the same way. So, please give us a chance. Open up and let us in, we can help you get through this awful time and once again I promise you there is a light at the end of the tunnel, the darkness will fade away, in time.

Just let us know what you want or need from us, if you'd like to tell me more of your story, I may be able to help, probably from having gone through something similiar. All you have to do is reach out and talk about whatever you need to...the door is open and we are not the judgemental, cruel sort of folks, we'll help all we can.

I look forward to getting to know you,

take care and stay strong,

kat

Closed Thread