It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Self-injury Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2012, 12:12 PM   #1
(female)

Allyse89 HB User
I gave in this morning

I finally gave in today when I woke up to a very high level of anxiety. It felt amazing too. I couldn't breath and was shaking until I made that first slice. I have a new razor and surprisingly it wasn't as nice as I hoped. I like a duller razor so I can push hard but with this one with no pressure at all it sliced through to the tissue. But the blood was beautiful. All the anxiety and frustration flowed right out. I sat there for almost an hour just watching it drip on the white floor. But as usual with relief comes guilt.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2012, 11:33 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User
Re: I gave in this morning

Yes it does...the guilt will be there. So you gave in, the cutter in you won..this time. Now you pick up and start over, this cut heals and you try to keep things in check and not do it again. This is the cycle and this is what you strive to control...

kat

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread