It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Self-injury Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2012, 07:05 PM   #1
(male)

Nicky90 HB User
New and going to tell my parents

Hi all,

I'm new I've been cutting myself for about six years now. My parents knew about it before but recently i started up again and i haven't told them. It's 3am in England and i can't take it anymore I hate keeping secrets from my parents and i think i need stitches again. Please wish me luck i want to get better and i guess that's why i am here.

Thanks for listen.

Old 02-04-2012, 07:16 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

flamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB User
Re: New and going to tell my parents

Hello Nicky.

I hope everything works out in regards to talking to your parents and that you're successful with getting better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-05-2012, 06:00 PM   #3
(female)

tearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB User

Nicky, I hope that things went okay with telling your parents. It can be scary to talk about this with anyone I know that, I want you to know that there are some great people here that will listen if you let them. They have helped me and I know they will be there for you and support you as well.

Tears.

Old 03-26-2012, 04:33 AM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky90 View Post
Hi all,

I'm new I've been cutting myself for about six years now. My parents knew about it before but recently i started up again and i haven't told them. It's 3am in England and i can't take it anymore I hate keeping secrets from my parents and i think i need stitches again. Please wish me luck i want to get better and i guess that's why i am here.

Thanks for listen.
Hello Nicky90,

I was wondering how things worked out for you.
Were your parents receptive to your plight?

Hoping for the best,
Phoenix

Old 06-02-2012, 10:30 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

Scarsofthepast HB User

Hope it went well with your parents, your really brave for telling them. its the first step towards getting better, i hope one day i too can be as brave as you and tell my parents whats been going on for me. As for the cuts if u need medical attention do not ignore it i once did this and ended up going to the hospital because i passed out. My mum knew about my self harm a few years ago but id stopped and recently ive started again. and i dont plan on telling her any time soon
Hope everything is good
Elise
X

Closed Thread