It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Self-injury Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2012, 07:41 PM   #1
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Screw This

To all who read my post yesterday,

I was at a low point;one of the lowest i've experienced in years.
I have survived yet again and I thank you tearsnfears for your kind words.
I guess i'm here for the long haul.
Got to be thankful,right?

Phoenix

Last edited by Phoenix; 04-01-2012 at 04:43 AM.

The following user gives a hug of support to Phoenix:
tearsnfears (03-31-2012)
Old 03-31-2012, 09:51 PM   #2
(female)

tearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB User
Re: Screw This

Phoenix, I can't tell you how many times I have sat where you are in the last week let alone in the last few months since I found these boards. I can tell you what you have told me that you can't let this beat you, that if necessary call someone, go to an ER, get someone to sit with you, not because they can stop you because lets face it you and I both know unless it is one of our kids they will only be a witness not a deterant. I know that it sounds and looks bleak. I am tettering on the edge myself. All I can ask is that you don't, because without you telling me what a selfish *** I am sometimes (no not in those words) without you telling me to try a little longer I wouldn't be here. So here I am asking you to put the knife down, walk a way, try to go to sleep, see if things look different in the morning. I can't guarantee better but different is worth exploring right?

The following user gives a hug of support to tearsnfears:
Phoenix (04-01-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to tearsnfears For This Useful Post:
Phoenix (04-01-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-01-2012, 04:48 AM   #3
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User

Thanks tearsnfears,

When I first posted on this board(the very first time)I was asked what qualified me to reply on this particular board.
The answer is;i'm one of you and for the very first time i've both admitted it to myself and it has sunk in.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Last edited by Phoenix; 04-01-2012 at 07:45 AM.

Old 04-06-2012, 10:34 PM   #4
(female)

BubbleGuppy HB UserBubbleGuppy HB User

Still having a rough time?

Place your hand over your heart.

Feel that?

That's called purpose. You're alive for a reason.

Don't give up.<3

I'm 14. I've been self harming on and off since I was 11. I've tried so many things to just end it right there at that one moment, but it's really not worth it. What I just posted to you up there, is what my boyfriend said to me the last time that I cut myself. I haven't done it in roughly 4 months-- this is remarkable for how sick I've been physically. I know how hard it is, believe me. But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. People who have been through self harm, suicide attempts, rape, sexual abuse, bullying, deaths, cancer diagnoses and so on are the strongest people that I know. And you will continue to get stronger and eventually? Eventually it'll all turn out okay. It will get better. You just have to give it time.

Good luck<3
I hope you feel better soon.

PS: If this made absolutely NO sense at all, it's because I've hardly slept in the past four days-- maybe 13 hours of sleep in all- and it's 12:34am here. Can't sleep. I hope it made sense though!

The following user gives a hug of support to BubbleGuppy:
Phoenix (04-17-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to BubbleGuppy For This Useful Post:
Phoenix (04-09-2012)
Old 04-09-2012, 07:47 AM   #5
Facilitator
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleGuppy View Post
Still having a rough time?

Place your hand over your heart.

Feel that?

That's called purpose. You're alive for a reason.

Don't give up.<3

I'm 14. I've been self harming on and off since I was 11. I've tried so many things to just end it right there at that one moment, but it's really not worth it. What I just posted to you up there, is what my boyfriend said to me the last time that I cut myself. I haven't done it in roughly 4 months-- this is remarkable for how sick I've been physically. I know how hard it is, believe me. But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. People who have been through self harm, suicide attempts, rape, sexual abuse, bullying, deaths, cancer diagnoses and so on are the strongest people that I know. And you will continue to get stronger and eventually? Eventually it'll all turn out okay. It will get better. You just have to give it time.

Good luck<3
I hope you feel better soon.

PS: If this made absolutely NO sense at all, it's because I've hardly slept in the past four days-- maybe 13 hours of sleep in all- and it's 12:34am here. Can't sleep. I hope it made sense though!
Hello BubbleGuppy,

Thank you for sharing here;it is deeply appreciated.

Have you considered speaking to your primary care physician about this? It may be an indicator of an underlying condition.

Lack of sleep not only affects the body but also the mind.

Keep up the good work and know that i'll keep you in my prayers.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Closed Thread