It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Self-injury Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2013, 10:41 PM   #1
(male)

mastalife HB User
Unhappy Feel like everyday is waste.

I don't know anymore I feel like i am stuck in hell and know one cares about me. My family is not perfect by a long shot and my life is full of holes and pains. Living here anymore just makes me think it's not worth it anymore i think i need to go to a psych ward but it costs so much money and i don't want people calling me a psychopath and disrespect me for it. I can't handle the struggle anymore can't get no love from no one everyone of my elders are not getting any better. Any time someone sees me they think i am not suffering.

I just don't know what to do anymore school feels like a stop button for more pain to come. When you grow up true nature of people come into effect. I am just rambling now anyway though i would post this just to see if i could find a alternative i would tell you my life but its so long full of pain and at such a young age you would think better. I feel like everyday is not my day. I even done some stuiped crap involving skin smoothing if you understand what i mean by that i am not a cutter but its getting to the point i can't find any kind of release. Help?

Last edited by Administrator; 01-14-2013 at 08:28 PM.

The following user gives a hug of support to mastalife:
Phoenix (01-10-2013)
Old 01-10-2013, 02:58 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

permanetproblem HB User
Re: Feel like everyday is waste.

You don't need money to go to a mental hospital. I'm stone broke and I was forced into one for depression. It's best to voluntarily admit yourself, though. You say you are young and that's a good thing as the more time you have in front of you the more you can hope that things will change. And they do, for most people. Good luck.

Last edited by Administrator; 01-14-2013 at 08:26 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to permanetproblem For This Useful Post:
Phoenix (01-10-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
depression suicidal life hard pain