It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Self-injury Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2013, 04:54 PM   #1
(female)

JadeTB HB User
Thumbs down Hitting myself...

when ever I get mad I hit myself in the head repeatedly. Just at silly little things. I can remember when I was younger when I was mad I always used to bite my arm and suck on it until I had a red mark and bruised. I've always been a lonely person in my life. Always the one who did something wrong in and out of school. the one to always get the blame. the one whos fault it always is. since leaving school I have got.nobody to speak to. I always used to get bullied in school because I'm not the perfect size... I'm always unhappy aboit something on my body. no matter how much make up I put on or how many nice things I buy I never feel any better in my self. So I guess I just take it out on my self. I get really angry and frustrated at anything & will cry at nothing or instead of shouting at somebody I will just put my head down and cry. things get too much for me as I have nobbody to speak to. it isn't nice. please help me, I feel like I should go talkto a doctor but I don't think I can bring my self down to that level of being follow in my life.. what can I do. this is the.first time I've ever talked about this

Old 03-23-2013, 05:02 PM   #2
(female)

Gemini16 HB User
Re: Hitting myself...

First, let me say that you are a beautiful person.

I do similar things too. Once, my daughter saw me hit myself with my brush, so she hid my brush. I lied to my husband about why she hid it, and luckily, my then five year old went with it. But, I knew at that moment, I needed help. It was a long, long trial and error path, but I did feel better just talking about my actions and my feelings.

Here are hugs to you. I hope you feel better just getting it off your chest.

The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini16 For This Useful Post:
JadeTB (03-23-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-23-2013, 07:55 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

flamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB User

Hello Jade.

I agree with Gemini. I also have noticed talking about my self-injury and depression has helped me with feeling better and not so readily give in to the urge to cut. It isn't easy to talk about such things, but it has eased my burden knowing I have someone to talk to when it seems like everything is falling apart.

If you decide to go see a doctor, I hope it works out for you.

Old 04-18-2013, 10:40 PM   #4
(female)

Cheyenne10102 HB User

Go see a doctor or better yet go see a councillor too. Keep your head up and don't think negative and I know how you feel when I lose it that happens to me too but be happy and others may come up to you and be your friend. Trust me and I used to be a complete loner who was always bullied. And you know what THERE IS NO PERFECT SIZE you are already the size you were meant to be your perfect

Reply Reply