It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Self-injury Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2013, 09:09 PM   #1
(female)

tearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB User
I failed

I gave in tonight I have been doing so well considering the stress I have been under in recent months. I have struggled to keep this the one thing I didnt do to lash out I didn't do when therapy got to be too much so I have spiraled for the past six months could I keep all the plates in the air therapy, pain meds, new pain therapies which didn't include meds, financial stress/foreclosure, work stress- got a job? Want a new one? But what ever you do don't get addicted don't become an alcoholic and don't self-injure

Well I am a mess I am drunk stoned and cutting. I have an interview this week my mortgage is three weeks late after just getting the foreclosure cleared up, I am waiting on pre-cert for Botox injections for my migraines the brain defect is causing major neck problems but I don't get meds for that. and my therapist and I started hitting some major issues yesterday so I feel like a walking gapping open wound waiting for people to poke me and make me double over in pain

The following user gives a hug of support to tearsnfears:
flamesabers (05-21-2013)
Old 05-21-2013, 10:41 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

flamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB User
Re: I failed

Hello tearsandfears.

I hope nobody bothers you, especially when you're going through a difficult time like this. For what it's worth, I don't think relapsing necessarily means failure on your part: you know you've been putting lots of effort in managing your stress which I think says something.

The Following User Says Thank You to flamesabers For This Useful Post:
tearsnfears (05-21-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-21-2013, 08:34 PM   #3
(female)

tearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB User
Re: I failed

Thanks I just am struggling and under a lot of pressure at work because I have basically been told that I need to start looking because I have lost the overwhelming support of the board which means it could just be a matter of time before they want to take things in a new direction. I have options I am interviewing and was approached by one group that wants to create a job for me they just don't know how long that will take or if it will pay what I am making now or enough to support the necessary move.

Reply Reply