It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Dysfunction Treatment Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2005, 08:39 AM   #1
(female)

mousey HB User
healthy herbs that increase sex drive in females

Are there any "herbs" that can increase the sex drive in females?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-28-2005, 09:27 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

cookiepls HB User
Re: healthy herbs that increase sex drive in females

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousey
Are there any "herbs" that can increase the sex drive in females?
Hi mousey,
I'm a big fan of herbs. There's "supposed" to be some that can increase the female libido. I can't tell you how much money I've spent trying to increase mine. My last (and final) purchase was a bottle of Steel-Libido for women. It claims to Increase libido and desire and give you a peak arousal response. It also says, "For a more immediate response, take up to 4 capsules 2 hours before activity.

I researched and researched and tried them all over the years, from Horny Goat Weed to Maca Powder Root, and everything in between. Not one of the herbs or combinations of herbs I've tried have ever done a thing for me. Nothing. But I can't say with any certainty that herbs won't work for you. Everybody is different.

What did work for me was exercise. When I started working out, I started feeling pretty sexy. LOL Hadn't felt that way in years. Well, now I've got the energy AND the desire. Oh, and I also have a $30 bottle of worthless Steel Libido for women. LOL

Do some research, try some herbs, and if you want to save a lot of money, consider a good workout routine first. Even if it doesn't help your libido, it sure won't do any harm and it's good for you! Good luck to you in your quest.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread