It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Dysfunction Treatment Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2006, 07:37 PM   #1
(male)

iller9 HB User
I don't get morning erections or erections during the day.

I'm 25 and very very rarely get erections. I never get rections at night or in the morning either.

I've had lots of tests and saw two different doctors and they can't find anything wrong. One doctor says it's stress.

Sex drugs help sometimes but sometimes they don't

What could be wrong? Could it realy be stress? This has been going on for a long time now, maybe a year.

Old 03-01-2006, 05:42 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

CancerDad HB User
Re: I don't get morning erections or erections during the day.

What doctor did you see? You NEED to be seeing a urologist. Yes, there is something wrong if you don't get night-time or morning erections... this is NOT stress related (typically speaking) and could be a sign of something more serious... diabetes, high blood pressure, vascular or nerve problems to your penis.

PLEASE schedule an appointment with a board certified urologist... for your sake, and for your own peace of mind.

Good Luck, and keep us posted.

Regards,
CancerDad

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-01-2006, 05:18 PM   #3
(male)

iller9 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerDad
What doctor did you see? You NEED to be seeing a urologist. Yes, there is something wrong if you don't get night-time or morning erections... this is NOT stress related (typically speaking) and could be a sign of something more serious... diabetes, high blood pressure, vascular or nerve problems to your penis.

PLEASE schedule an appointment with a board certified urologist... for your sake, and for your own peace of mind.

Good Luck, and keep us posted.

Regards,
CancerDad
I saw 2 urologists and the first one did blood tests, testosterone tests, and even did the scope. He did a couple of prostate exams and said my white blood cell count was high and gave me 2 different antibiotics. That never cured it but I've never had any problems with my prostate such as pain that would cause ed.

The second one who was at a medical college, basically looked at the first guys results and said there is nothing wrong with me. I even asked him about the night time erections and he said it's stress.

Two days ago I had a real good morning erection and that was the first one in as long as i can remember. I have no idea why though.

Old 03-03-2006, 08:35 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

CancerDad HB User

I'm glad you had a morning erection... but you can't tell me you are stressed throughout the night when a normal physiologic response SHOULD be occurring. I would go for a third consult... and DON'T show the third the work up results of the first two or let him/her speak with your previous urologists. It's YOUR RIGHT.

GOOD LUCK! And please keep me posted.

Regards,
CancerDad

Closed Thread