It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Dysfunction Treatment Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2011, 12:19 PM   #1
(male)

quickguide90012 HB User
Peyronie's Disease Help!

Hey guys. I'm extremely worried right now. Im in my mid 20s and 6 years ago i had a severe injury to my penis. The urologist i saw said i had no problems and conducted no real tests. But one urologist saw me and said i had peyronie's disease. The thing was i then quickly googled it back then and though i had because i had 1-2 symptoms of it like smaller flaccid penis and that hard flaccid feeling. I injured my penis by masturbating. Well he gave me vitamin E to take but after i saw him 2 months later on, he told me i didn't have peyronies. Then i went to a few other urologists who did actual tests on me, like nocturnal erection test, ultrasound etc and they confirmed i don't have peyronies.

The thing that has me worried right now was last week i masturbated. The entire week or so, my penis has been very small flaccid. Okay, thats not a big deal because my penis could be sore. However, the thing that got me very scared was yesterday, i masturbated to try to get an erection and it was very hard because of how small my penis when flaccid was. My normal size is very small for flaccid. It's around 2' normally flaccid. When hard, it is 3.75-4 inches so i have a small penis.

But when i masturbated to get an erection, i noticed that my penis was very small when erect. It was no more than 2.25 inches. The thing that scared me more was it had this curve like looked a lot like peyronie's disease. Imagine you are jerking your penis to get it erect and then noticed that this was as big as it would go. I got very freaked out. However, i then tried to masturbate more to try to make it longer like my normal size. I finally got it close to my normal size but this took a lot of work. It also felt like 2 different phases. What i mean by this is you know how you masturbate and your penis is semi hard and your size you masturbated to right now is only say 30 percent erect? Well it felt 100 percent erect already when it was 2.25 inches. Then i had to do something else to pull it to the right in order to get it to my normal size. It wasn't like i was scared when i couldn't get it fully erect when it was 2.25 inches, but it feels like it was erect already at that state 100 percent and if i try to get it more longer, it couldn't that way.

I read peyronies disease has symptoms of shorter penis. Is what i'm describing right now peyronie's? I'm very worried right now because when i had that full erection, it was that short. I called it a full erection because that was a full erection even though i got it to near my normal size because you could tell that was already the longest it would go. It also has that bent where penis curves up which is why i think i have it.

At first i thought this happened because i took 50,000IU of Vitamin D given by my doctor because i have vitamin D defiency and read it causes urinary tract infection last week but doctor told me that has 0 chance of affecting the penis and i read online that as well.

To anyone who has or had peyronie's disease or knows a lot about it, is this what i'm describing peyronie's? And can a urologist confirm if i have peyronies or not just by examining by penis or does he have to do those tests? I done plenty of those tests already back then when i thought i had peyronies but i didn't have it because i never had this condition.

I know there is surgery for this but i read it would shorten the penis aka nesbit procedure which i would not do but there is also another procedure that works. And is there anyone here that actually took Vitamin E and had it cure peyronie's disease? I took it 5 years ago for 2 months but the doctor made a mistake that i had peyronies so taking it was useless.

I'm going to make an appointment very soon but really wanted to know what you guys say about this. I never been this worried ever.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-06-2011, 05:21 AM   #2
(male)

Ciaiuz HB User
Re: Peyronie's Disease Help!

there's a lot of medical journals where you can get good information.
Vitamin E for peyronie's has been showed to be quite useless, but recently they've discovered that coenzyme q10 has got a lot of potential (check that out on scholar.*********** if you don't believe me).
So I would suggest (to see another andrologist, of course, but also) to take 400mg once per day of coenzyme q10 for at least two months, and if you really want to increase probability you can add antioxidans (pomegranate extract, multivitamins), nerve and blood circulation stimulants like acetyl-l-carnitine together with propyonil-l-carnitine, plus nitric-oxide release enhancer like arginine, lysine and especially l-citrulline (2-6grams a day of this last, split into two or three daily doses) coupled with pycnogenol (100-200mg a day) and folic acid (already comprised in the above written multivitamin). If you wanna add ZMA you can, although it's efficacy hasn't been confirmed, and maybe a PDE5 inhibitor could help as well.
Again, this is all stuff I learned by myself through researches, you can check them out yourself.
Best luck!

< edited >

Last edited by hb-mod; 05-06-2011 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please don't post unapproved websites, per Posting Policy. Thanks.

Old 05-08-2011, 06:28 PM   #3
(male)

quickguide90012 HB User

Would you say i have peyronies?

I'm going to see my urologist soon but really wanted to know what you guys say about this. I never been this worried ever. Someone else on a forum said there is no way that is peyronies because it takes time to develop and that most likely i have hard flaccid penis. Also, it hurts on my penis right now especially in the right side of it.

Is there a chance i just have urinary tract infection? When i had the penis injury 6 years ago, i was told i had this and took some pills.

Old 05-09-2011, 04:15 PM   #4
(male)

Ciaiuz HB User

I don't have idea man, I'm not a doctor, and even if I was it would be impossible to make a diagnosis without a physical examination.
You must consult a urologist, and possibly a good one!

Old 05-12-2011, 02:00 PM   #5
(male)

quickguide90012 HB User

Hey guys. I wanted to know has there been anyone or have you read someone who said they went and saw a urologist and they just examined their penis and said they didn't have peyronies. Only to later find out they had peyronies by a test such as ultrasound? I was told by some people that if a urologist checks your penis and says its not peyronies, they are right usually 99 percent of the time. But there is still is that 1 percent chance.

Anyone know about someone and read anything where urologist examined their penis just by touch and looking and said no peyronies only to later find out they do?

Closed Thread