It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Dysfunction Treatment Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2012, 07:16 PM   #1
(male)

alito053 HB User
3 Piece Penile Implant

Hey, I'm considering getting one of these implants to help with the ED I've been experiencing lately. I want to stay away from vacuums and injections because there's no spontaneity involved. Anyways my concern is my penis size. I have about a 6.5 inch penis in length and about a 5.5 in girth. I am hopeful with some of the material that I've been reading that most if not all the size of the penis both length/girth is unchanged. The newer models increase girth exceptionally. Can anyone give me some insight into this please!

Old 04-02-2012, 11:17 AM   #2
(male)

sdisse HB User
Re: 3 Piece Penile Implant

I had the 3 piece Coloplast Titan OTR inserted less than 2 weeks ago. I was also 6.25 to 6.50 before surgery. I am 5.25 after surgery. Still swollen some so I will be about 5.50. I can stillstretch myself to 6.50 so once inflated you gain a little length but mainly girth. I have to wait another 4 weeks to use my toy....

I have used ED meds for 10 years and got bad about 7 years ago. Bad headaches with no rewards. Let me know and I can let you know my stories and experiences....

See my doc day after tomorrow for 2 week checkup. Hopefully he will let me use it a little early. My wife and I cannot wait...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-08-2012, 09:07 AM   #3
(male)

alito053 HB User

I hope you are doing well this far. Keep me posted on the measurments compared to before please. I am very interested to see if girth really does increase with this surgery. ~Goodluck!

Also does it look and feel natural? Is it easy to use and inflate/deflate?

Old 04-09-2012, 04:32 AM   #4
(male)

sdisse HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by alito053 View Post
I hope you are doing well this far. Keep me posted on the measurments compared to before please. I am very interested to see if girth really does increase with this surgery. ~Goodluck!

Also does it look and feel natural? Is it easy to use and inflate/deflate?
I went for my 2 week checkup. I am still a little swollen. He pulled the pump down which helped with soreness. I was about 6.25 to 6.50 before the surgery. I am not inflated at all and I am now at 5.5. My surgeon says that I will have a small natural erection of about .25 to .50 inch. This is because the way he does surgery he does not need to remove any tissue. I am getting erections and my wife is performing oral sex. My doctor says thats okay. I have lost no sensation. The doctor also says that when inflated I will gain about .25 to .50 in length, the girth will drastically increase. On average a normal man loses and .25 in length. Since I have had no real relations for years, I can deal with this. I return to work today and yes the flacid state in longer and more erect, but I finally lay more flat due to the stitches dissolving and the pump being pulled down. My wife and I see him on 27th for instruction on how to use the pump. It seems a little clumsy right now, but I'm still a little swollen. The surgery was all worth it.. I am walking 3 miles a day again.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:29 AM   #5
(male)

sdisse HB User

Saw the doctor last Friday. I got the all clear to resume sexual activity...It was absolutely wonderful. It has been over 7 years and now I do not have to worry about anything....It was so great not to worry about losing the erection. It does take some practice to pump it up and take it down, but that is also getting easier...I was a little sore the 1st 2 days, but after that I am okay....As for length...I LOST NOTHING!!! I was about 6.25 to 6.5 before the surgery and I am 6.5 after the surgery...When I pump it up all the way. I stick straight out. I see that some men still hang down, but I do not. I also have a very slight curve to the left in the penis, but the doctor says that is completely normal. I was able to ejaculate 3 times this weekend. It feels natural and my wife says that it feels great.....I am so happy to have this part of my life back again. Since I was given the Okay we have not missed a day.I will never take love making with my wife for granted again....We love each other so much and very thankful that my surgery was a 100% success

Old 05-03-2012, 02:27 PM   #6
(male)

alito053 HB User

Sorry for the late reply....Thats Awesome! I'm glad to hear the good news. It is very reassuring to know that these devices actually work. I am going in for my first meeting next Friday to see if this is something I want to do and judging from your news it seems to be a good path to take. Again what is the girth looking like? Length is still the same which is great but is girth less or more?

Old 05-04-2012, 05:33 AM   #7
(male)

sdisse HB User

The Girth is larger than before the surgery.... I never really measured the Girth of my penis before the surgery because I never could get 100% hard for the past 9 years. It is just really nice to have sex in different positions and never have to worry about losing the erection. Here are my thoughts on the surgery...If you can't get an erection now and drugs and other therapy's do not work. Anything is better than what you have now...Am I right?

<deleted unapproved websites>

Insurance covered everything for me and I only had vascular issues...My total out of pocket from beginning to end was $2300.00.

Old 06-08-2012, 12:37 PM   #8
(male)

ohghana HB User

sdisse I was wondering what doctor did u had the surgery with?

Old 06-12-2012, 09:08 AM   #9
(male)

ohghana HB User

you there?

Closed Thread