It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Dysfunction Treatment Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2012, 10:55 AM   #1
(male)

sdisse HB User
Penile Implant Surgery

I just had surgery on March 22rd 2012 and things are going well. I see my doctor for a 2 week checkup. Are there any specific questions I need to ask. He says that I cannot use it til the 6 week mark. Is there anything special I should know...My pump is extremely high. Should I ask if I can start pulling it down some. I feel like the swelling is going down and I am getting sensation back.. Any Advise would be helpful!!!

JD

Old 05-24-2012, 08:43 PM   #2
(male)

carlxxxactor HB User
Re: AMS 700 Penile Implant

I had my AMS 700 implanted 5 weeks and 3 days ago. Honestly, I cheated and pumped it up slightly about 9 days after surgery. Since I knew how to deflate it, I wasn't worried. I have a huge sex drive and masturbated very gently. No damage. I continued every day, very gently. Then, about 10 days later, I started having sex, but, without inflating it. However, I wouldn't advise anyone else to do what I did. I've had no problems with inflation, deflation, etc.

However, I did lose some size. I was very aware of my erect size prior to the surgery. I was 6 3/4 inches long, measuring from the upper (not the lower part) to the tip, and was 6 1/2 inches in circumphrence at the base. I was so big, because I used a penis pump (they do make you much thicker and longer). Everybody who saw it said it was at least 8 inches, but, no, it was only 6 3/4, at least how I measure it. Anyway, after surgery, I'm 6 1/4 inches in length ( I lost 1/2 inch), and am 5 inches in circumphrence at the base (I lost 1 1/2 inches in cirvumphrence). I went from using a Magnum Extra large to a regular size condom. I definitely miss the difference in circumphrence.

Also, I have an adhesion from the pump to my right testicle. It seems to be loosening somewhat, but, almost 6 weeks later, is still attached. Will it detach? I wish I knew. Also, I do get sharp pains periodically primarily at the tip on both sides and towards the head about an inch back. These seem to be easing up somewhat. However, I am VERY sensitive at the head. As an example, it hurts to have shower water touch the head. I'm THAT sensitive. I was cleared for sex at 4 weeks and have definitely been having sex a lot. However, the pain certainly offsets the pleasure. I'm assuming that the more I use it, the more the pain will lessen. In any case, no damage to the pump, etc.

My biggest complaints are the continuing pain and the loss in circumphrence. I'm thinking that maybe a bigger reservoir could make me thicker and may talk to my Dr. about it in the future. Any questions for me?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-12-2012 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Unnecessary info removed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-12-2012, 09:12 AM   #3
(male)

ohghana HB User
Re: Penile Implant Surgery

who was ur doctor sdisse

Old 06-12-2012, 11:39 AM   #4
(male)

carlxxxactor HB User

I really don't want to mention his name, but, he's Las Vegas based. For what it's worth, the soreness is almost gone and I'm having no problems at all with the device. I do miss the 1/2 inch in length somewhat, but, really miss the 1 inch in circumphrence that I lost. I don't think there's anyway to get it back unless it's possible to inject fat onto the top length, and If I did it, would it look normal and be worth it. I still have the adhesion, but, it's not really bothering me now. Next appt with the Dr. is 2 months away. Carl

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-12-2012 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Unnecessary info removed.

Old 06-12-2012, 03:49 PM   #5
(male)

ohghana HB User

oh please I am planning to get that surgery too but i dont want it done by just any doctor. i'd prefer someone who is well recommended. Can u tell me his last name atleast so i can look him up? it would really be helpful for me.

Old 06-12-2012, 05:02 PM   #6
(male)

carlxxxactor HB User

OK. He did a great job. I'm very pleased with it. I think that the reason I lost so much size was because I used a vacuum pump, and it was way oversized, plus Trimix shots which also made it huge. Anyway, Dr. Mark Leo did the surgery. I think someone who didn't use a vacuum pump and trimix would probably not notice much difference after the surgery. It's sure nice not having "performance anxiety."

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-12-2012 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Unnecessary info removed. Thanks.

Closed Thread