It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Dysfunction Treatment Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2013, 04:14 AM   #1
(male)

Wood442 HB User
Thumbs up What causes sexual dysfunction in women?

I've discovered many people are just discussing will cause sexual dysfunction in guy, today it can be become quite typical problem about this local community, that is why i began this carefully thread to learn much more about the delimas erectile dysfunction within woman thus lady additionally understand what they can carry out because of this issue?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-23-2013, 09:36 AM   #2
(female)

meliss8503 HB User
Re: What causes sexual dysfunction in women?

I would love insight! I am a 28 year old female and have not had a sex drive since I was 21. I will occasionally, like maybe once a month when I am ovulating, want to but other than that I could care less. I have asked several drs and noone can seem to answer or help me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-02-2013, 07:41 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Isotope HB UserIsotope HB UserIsotope HB UserIsotope HB UserIsotope HB UserIsotope HB UserIsotope HB UserIsotope HB UserIsotope HB UserIsotope HB User
Re: What causes sexual dysfunction in women?

They say the mind is 99% of the problem and the cure.... For women I think that the mind/body connection is huge! My sex drive was tanked for the past few years until I met someone amazing, almost too good. I'm sort of paralyzed now by a sudden first time sexual dysfunction that is NOT sexy... Again, I blame my brain.

Iso~

Closed Thread

Tags
sexual dysfunction, sexual health