It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Dysfunction Treatment Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2013, 02:53 AM   #1
(female)

Eaton45 HB User
My partner is unable to get wet...

I have been with my girlfriend for 4 months and we have a lot of chemistry. We go very well together, except for when it comes to sex. We are a lesbian couple, I am eight years younger than her. When she touches me I am instantly wet, and sexually anything she does I enjoy. But when I touch her and try to please her she stops me, usually because she is not wet. Even when I make her wet orally she dries up so quickly. Before me, she was only with men, but I have been with many girls who have only been with men who don't have this problem. I tell her that I think it's my fault, she thinks its her fault. It has really caused a huge strain in our relationship. We use lube, and toys, but these are both things she does to herself. We have tried to go away and have sex because a family member lives t her home, it does not help. We have tried many different things and I am at a loss. Can someone please help me?!

Old 05-01-2013, 04:13 PM   #2
(female)

farfalla17 HB User
Did she have this problem with her last partner who I am assuming from your post was a man?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2013, 10:33 PM   #3
(female)

Eaton45 HB User
Re: My partner is unable to get wet...

No ... But all her past partners were mostly flings..

Old 05-02-2013, 12:07 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

ladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB User

Lack of lubrication can be from estrogen deficiency, You didn't mention your age, only that she is 8 years older. Lack of anticipation of intimacy or rushing into physical contact without some emotional intimacy, affection, etc can cause the problem too. Testosterone deficiency can cause a lack of libido in general in females as well as males. She may be willing to see her GYN and ask for hormone levels to be checked. If those are ok, you may benefit from some counselling to help explore ways to increase intimacy other than sexual, which usually leads to better sex.

Old 05-02-2013, 05:08 AM   #5
(female)

Eaton45 HB User

I am 23 she is 31

Old 05-02-2013, 07:49 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

ladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB User

Well, she's a bit young for estrogen deficiency, but not impossible.

Closed Thread

Tags
lesbian, sexual dysfunction, wetness