It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Dysfunction Treatment Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2013, 09:50 PM   #1
(male)

NiceLadPaul HB User
ViaGrow or Blast xxx sexual tablets

hi i was wondering if anyone can help here i am from the united kingdom i am abit overweight but i keep getting e-mails about looking for these tablets are they worth getting? Cause i need my penis to be a bit bigger cause i have a girlfriend i dont want to lose her will they work on overweight person any ideas would be appericated or would i have to go to the doctors and try and explain about these

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-05-2013, 10:01 PM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: ViaGrow or Blast xxx sexual tablets

Hi Paul. Tablets from the net are quiet dangerous, you have no idea whats in them at all and more than likely they have nothing that has any proven products that can make your penis bigger. Put it this way, if your penis could get bigger by taking tablets then the market would be flooded with many "secure" and "professional registered" companies selling them, not to mention all men would be wearing very tight shorts, if you get my point? They are not sold for the reason is its just not medically possible to increase the size of your penis in this manner, ie from a tablet.

Operations have had some success but they are ltd and dangerous. If you have real concerns then you should speak with a medical professional in this area, but certainly I would keep away from the net and tablets.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-07-2013, 10:43 AM   #3
(male)

NiceLadPaul HB User
Re: ViaGrow or Blast xxx sexual tablets

Hi few friends of my went over to the USA few weeks back said they have found them in a pharmacy round there cost 60 dollars pair tub and they got 2 tubs each and found them to have worked for them but my problem is because i am abit overweight would they have worked on me thinking off asking for few pills just to see if they do work but they have on them

Closed Thread