It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2003, 05:19 PM   #1

im_a_jersey_girl HB User
How long before you have sex with someone?

I met this guy and I'm so attracted to him, I can't stand it. He is awesome!!! We went on our 2nd date last night, and I wanted to have sex with him SO SO bad...but I feel like I haven't known him long enough (only about 5 days). How do you know when it's right, and he's not just out for sex? He seems very sincere, but how do you know???

Thanks
Cathi

Old 11-05-2003, 05:26 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User
well.....my guess is the best thing would be communication. I guess I'd just really be concerned with STD's and whatnot having not known the guy all that long. But when it's right....it's right....I just definately wouldn't jump too fast without knowing all the details....an evening of pleasure really isn't worth a lifetime of a disease. LOL

And I'm NOT trying to be a downer so please don't take it that way. Just be sure to take the proper precautions and what not

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-05-2003, 08:03 PM   #3

burtonbabe HB User
I guess it depends on the situation.If your looking for long term relationship with this guy then Id say no but then again Im not sure of your age.

I personally woulnt sleep with a guy after Ive knows him for five days cuz maybe thats all her after.

I know its hard with all the hormones and stuff and sometime you really do just wanna jump his bones but Id wait.
now I see if I wear a mask I can fool the world
but I cannot fool my heart
who is that girl I see,starting straight back at me?
When will my reflection show who Iam inside..

Old 11-05-2003, 08:41 PM   #4

VeganLady HB User
I may sound conservative, but I'm actually far from it.

I say, wait until you love him and vise versa. Theres no better way to be sure. But if you want to go ahead with it, make sure you're both tested.

Old 11-06-2003, 02:58 AM   #5
Inactive

bernard69 HB User
jersey girl I'm a black male 32 and my advise might sound crazy but then again my way of thinking is just kidding but I think it comes down to what you want out of the relationship if you want love and long term then wait but if you want to be with him sexually and then see what happens that's all up to you just protect yourself . I'm a male but I don't understand the women that have been writing to you not trying to argue with them but sounds like your kinda young to me and that doesn't really matter but if you want to do it with him then do it but just know that any guy can leave you so don't listen to what these people are saying there are women that are married and think their man won't leave then wait up one morning and he wants a divorce so basically do what you want to do don't listen to no one advice but yours if you feel it's right and you want to sex him go for it I'm aman so of course my opinon is gonna be different then the women so good luck

Old 11-06-2003, 06:25 PM   #6

zebra1 HB User
The only really important thing I'll say is ,protect yourself from STD's. And if you have a strong undeniable feeling about this(or you just want to),more power to you.With that said,you really do not know this guy yet,people(this guy) have their own agendas ,so to speak, and how you fit into that remains to be seen.That is, if you want to fit in .Playing it cool can't harm the situation , it will give you some perspective to go on.Either which way around,you will do what you will...as long as you enjoy yourself ,it does not cause you any unnecessary grief and most importantly you are safe!

Last edited by zebra1; 11-06-2003 at 06:26 PM.

Old 11-09-2003, 05:48 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Hoop HB UserHoop HB User
I say it all depends on how you feel about sex and its hangups. Many women still require intimacy with sex and there is nothing wrong with that. It's just that if you also require intimacy then you will have to wait to get to know him better. On the other hand, if you can separate sex from intimacy then you should have nailed the guy by now and not wait on him. I'm just teasing you a bit.

Only you know when the time is right depending on how you feel about sex overall. Go with what you feel and take the necessary precautions.

I don't remember who said it before, some famous actress I believe.
"Sex in America is an obsession. everywhere else, it is a fact".

Hoop

Old 11-09-2003, 03:48 PM   #8
Veteran
(male)

JAYB HB User
You just met the guy, you're very attracted to him and your hormones have gone nuts. Maybe he's feeling the same thing about you, but wants to get to know you better. Give it some time. 5 days isn't very long. You probably wouldn't feel too good if you did have sex with him, and then he never called you again. Maybe he's interested in a relationship, and not how fast he can get you in the sack.

Closed Thread