It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2003, 02:56 PM   #1

jtills HB User
peeps i need some advice:(

My girlfriend is always begging me to have a threesome.. except she wants to have another guy inloved. i always tell her no and she threatened to break up with me if i did not allow another man in the bedroom

Old 11-06-2003, 03:29 PM   #2

CeeJay1 HB User
Cool

Hey Jtills,

Wow - this is a tricky situation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Have you talked with you girlfriend about this - and tried to find out why she wants a threesome??????????

Have you told her how you feel about this?????????????

I personally would never go with this situation - even if it was another woman - so I can completely understand your reluctance to participate!!!!!!!!!

I think you guys need to talk this issue out and make sure that you understand where each other is coming from - and the reasons why and why not as to having a threesome.

I certainly would NOT give in to the black mail that your girlfriend is currently using to get you to cave in.

DONT let her force you into doing something that you are not comfortable with doing.

I really question whether she genuinely loves you - if she threatens to break up with you if she cant get her way.

Surely your feelings and views on the matter and your relationship should be more important to her than that.

So in short I would sit down and talk the issue out. DONT be forced into anything and like wise DONT force her into anything either - if you cant come to a resolution then maybe it is a case of going your own seperate ways - if she continues to insist on having a third person there.

I wish you all the best -

Ceejay

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2003, 03:36 PM   #3

fairybug HB User
Hi jtills,

I dont think I could agree with CeeJay1 anymore... I am a girl my b/f always asks if a threesome with me and 2 guys would appeal to me and turn me on... My answer is NO... a threesome with another guy is a bigger turn OFF then a threesome with another girl. I am not for a threesome at all because I dont want some other b*tch touching my b/f and I sure dont want another guy in the room... that just grosses me out!!

She seriously needs to check what is most important in your relationship, a threesome is no reason to breakup with someone... talk to her!! If my b/f tried to threaten me with the whole "I'll breakup with you" thing because I wouldn't do a threesome believe me he'd be walking, because obviously I dont mean that much to him and obviously I'm not enough for him!! Take CeeJay1's advise!! GOOD LUCK!!

-thats mE

Last edited by fairybug; 11-06-2003 at 03:40 PM.

Closed Thread