HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Sexual Health - General (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-general/)
-   -   Help with female ejaculation (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-general/123656-help-female-ejaculation.html)

GettingWellAgain 11-06-2003 08:42 PM

Help with female ejaculation

Only in the past year have I learned that females can expel ejaculation. I find this INCREDIBLY interesting and erotic, and I would LOVE to be able to do it. I have read that g-spot stimulation is what causes ejaculation, and even with my g-spot being stimulated, I still have not been able to do it. As soon as I try and "push it out" I lose the orgasm I'm having from pushing so hard and nothing ever comes out. I DID do an experiment one day involving vitamins. The high potency vitamins I take from the health food store turn my urine electric, highlighter yellow, and about 6 hours before sex, I took them. Before sex, I urinated bright yellow. After amazing, mind-blowing sex where I orgasmed numerous, numerous times, I went and sat on the toilet, feeling like I had to pee. Urinating, I felt an intense rush, tingling, and feeling of relief. I peed longer than I ever have before, and when I looked in the toilet, sure enough, it was clear, as female ejaculate would be. Obviously, if it was urine, it would have been yellow from the vitamins, like it was right before sex. My question is: Should I give up trying to ejaculate during the sexual act? Is it just impossible to me, personally, to ejaculate DURING the act? I would love to hear some stories/experiences of how you are able to ejaculate if you are a female, or guys stories of how their women do it. Thanks so much.

sansman10 11-07-2003 09:36 AM

Solstice, NO, don't give up trying, just don't pressure yourself to that end. You said you try to push it out, by doing that, you are focusing on that result as the be all and end all of the sexual experience of the moment. First, it's been said not every woman can experience ejaculation, I'm not sure I buy that. I think it is a matter of conditioning, practice and experience. Second, it isn't going to happen so long as your are trying so hard to make it happen. Ever hear the saying the watched pot never boils? Just relax, explore, have fun, feel good, let what happens happen. Keep some towels around. Ejaculate isn't always clear, it has different appearances from one woman to another. I also think that g-spot stimulation alone won't do it, I think that a blended orgasm, clitoral and g-spot, will get you where you want to go. Again, time and practice shall tell! Good luck, and keep at it.

DoveTail 11-08-2003 12:46 PM

Solstice, you dont have to push to get the ejaculation, just relax an let it go, you will not pee, you will ejaculate. Relax when you feel you will pee and let it go. Keep trying, do not be specting, it will come alone.

Tam 11-09-2003 04:26 PM

Me to

Solstice1221, I to want to learn but just am not able as you wrote. I hope to learn one day.