It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2003, 08:20 PM   #1
(female)

intheforest HB User
Question to spit or to swallow....

Ok guys and girls! I need feedback from both sides!

I am currently single, have been most of my life, as I am only 22. Therefore, the people I fool around with are generally short-term boyfriends, flings, or friends with benefits. My question is...if I give a guy a BJ and he um, finishes, I will let it go in mouth but I then spit it out--always. I have never swallowed. This is partly because my partners are not my monogamous lovers or long-term boyfriends, (because of health issues and all), and also I am just not inclined to swallow it. I know through male friends and companions that guys have a big thing for swallowing...how big of a deal is it? do you guys really care whether a chick swallows or not? I hear its just the mental image that's a turn-on, so how essential is that to the overall experience. One guy (not a hookup, just a friend) even told me, "well, you're going to have to one day"). I don't want to! I think I'll gag or something...I'd just rather not. In my situation, what do you think?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2003, 09:29 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Meg28 HB User
Hi intheforest,

Your best bet is to post on the Sexual Health Boards. The moderators will move it there anyway, and you'll get a lot of responses.

See you over there!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-08-2003, 12:20 PM   #3
Veteran

jeepbabe HB User
yeah.....um....this is definitaly a sexual health issue. I posted about this once a long time ago. Go to the mens board they will give some great answers and advice.

Old 11-08-2003, 01:34 PM   #4

burtonbabe HB User
why hasnt this topic been moved?
now I see if I wear a mask I can fool the world
but I cannot fool my heart
who is that girl I see,starting straight back at me?
When will my reflection show who Iam inside..

Old 11-09-2003, 03:26 PM   #5

sansman10 HB User
hi Intheforest, it is an interesting topic you bring up. A lot of girls I have known have debated the spit v. swallow and it has always been a down the middle split. On one hand, it is entirely up to you whether you swallow your guys load or not. All pressure from any parties aside, you have to make the decision alone, and it is to be respected which ever way you go. On the other hand, you are being intimate with the guy, whether or not he is your LT b/f or not, and he doesn't necessarily have to ejaculate in your mouth for an std to spread. You must have some degree of trust with whomever you engage in sexual contact with or else you wouldn't. If you don't finish what you start, you, ina ll fairness, can't ask him to finish something he may or may not want to do. I say follow your instincts, but set expectations up front, you should be fine... and be safe!

Closed Thread