It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2003, 08:34 PM   #1

Ladee HB User
Any women try orgasm enhancers?

I've been using a product called Stamina RX for Women (pill), and let me tell you, that stuff works great for me. I am naturally multi-orgasmic. So you ask, why take enhancement pills then?

They just make my orgasms even more incredibly easier to get and practically come one on top of the other. I don't take them all the time, heck, I'd have to buy stock in the company, but when I feel like I want that extra extra, I go for it.

Hubs loves spending a lot of time making me orgasm, that to him is his way of getting satisfaction. When it's his turn to orgasm, we are both fully satisfied. Till next time.

Anybody use another other product that you like?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-09-2003, 04:36 PM   #2

AbleLena HB User
L-arginine

I've taken 3 - 4 grams of L-arginine to enhance bloodflow, which enhances sensation.

It's usually sold as 500 mg caplets. Take 6 to 8 of the caps about two hours after eating, and about one hour before you'll be having sex. It's an amino acid - so if you take it at the same time as eating, it'll just get mixed up with the other AAs you've eaten. Taking it on an empty stomach really matters.

If you have a lot of L-arginine floating around in your body, your body can really send good blood flow to your nether regions. When I take it, I have more intense sensations. It's subtle, but very nice.

Lena

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2003, 01:12 PM   #3

duncanmac HB User
Re: Any women try orgasm enhancers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lona
I have a bottle of stamaina rx just that I just bought, I haven't taken it yet though. Can you tell me how it works? I take lexapro, is it okay to take meds with it to?

I was curious, so I went to the webpage. It says that is affects dopamine and norepinephrine. The same things that antidepressants affect. I wouldn't take it w/lexapro. I also find it hard to believe that this stuff would do anything for dopamine and norepinephrine, when most prescrip drugs take weeks to kick in and don't always work. It says that the product contains Yohimbe, which is an herb that is supposed to increase sex drive. Here's some info on Yohimbe (not good!)

If lexapro is causing you sexual problems, why not switch to Welbutrin? It's the only med I know of that can increase a woman's sex drive.

Last edited by bfl; 12-27-2003 at 10:34 PM. Reason: posting of commercial website is against the posting guidelines

Closed Thread