It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2003, 07:07 PM   #1

fairybug HB User
Help please.....someone??

Ok. Last night I noticed something weird. About 1-2 inches above my penis (the area where hair is), I saw 2 flesh colored things. They are not round, just like skin pieces but they dont scratch off.

Im worried about it being herpes, but have a question:

My g/f and I have been together 6 months. Neither of us have cheated. The last people we were both with were about 1 month before we started going out. If, in theory, one of us got it from our previous partner, could it take 7 months for it to show up?!? Is that usual? Or does that mean it was contracted recently?

peace
CJ

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2003, 08:03 PM   #2
(female)

hhsix HB User
I don't know the answer to your question, but since it's really slow here toight, I looked around & this healthboard has both a forum for herpes & a forum for sexually transmitted diseases. I hope you can either find answers there, or someone else answers you.

Just trying my best to help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2003, 07:51 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User
Only a doctor can tell you with certainty what those things are. However, some people have what are referred to as "skin tags". Those are small flap like pieces of skin. A dermatologist can easily remove those with little or no pain.

I suggest you ask your doctor to put your mind at ease.

Old 11-17-2003, 06:05 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

devastated HB User
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairybug
Ok.
My g/f and I have been together 6 months. Neither of us have cheated. The last people we were both with were about 1 month before we started going out. If, in theory, one of us got it from our previous partner, could it take 7 months for it to show up?!? Is that usual? Or does that mean it was contracted recently?

peace
CJ
It is possible for herpes to lay dormant for months, even years, and even forever (meaning you have herpes, but never get symptoms, and can still spread it to others). However, what you have doesn't sound like herpes to me. You should see your doctor for a proper diagnosis though. Good luck.

Old 11-18-2003, 01:09 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

mochi* HB Usermochi* HB User
It may be a virus called molluscum contagiosum. They are little pearly colored bumps. It is easilly transmitted, not always sexually, has no other effects except it's a bit unattractive. You can get them removed by your doc. See a dermotologist if you can.

Closed Thread