It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2003, 02:13 AM   #1

SweetTemptation HB User
Question Threesome with your S.O???

deleted post

Last edited by SweetTemptation; 03-11-2004 at 08:05 AM.

Old 11-19-2003, 05:36 AM   #2
Inactive

DoveTail HB User
A very interesting situation. From men point of view, can be quite enjoyable to have two lovely ladies in the bed, make love to both and get both of her to orgasm and so on. In the mean time you will be watching, hearing all the noise a couple can do, etc. Also, you have to consider the other partner is alive, will not be a pasive actor, she will enjoy it, she can probably want to have more, or she or you will want to carees her body, so it will be a party of three with all the implications it have: lebianism, anal sex and so on. For me although I feeel it can be quite pleasant (I'm a man), but what about a family point of view?.

I warn you it can be quite enjoyable for all you three and you can get easily very used to it, but are you sure you will be able to withstand all the implicances?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-19-2003, 02:33 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
I suggest you get your relationship back on track and have it on track for a while before you start sharing. It is fun to think about, but it might be best to not act on it for a while.

Old 11-20-2003, 12:45 PM   #4

BettyRose HB User
Re: Threesome with your S.O???

My opinion (is just that - an opinion) is to not do it. There's so much more involved in a "threesome" especially emotionally and you already have said that you're not sure how your emotions would be after this. If you have any doubt whatsoever don't do it. This will not bring you two closer together.

If you are planning on spending the rest of your life with this man you may want to rethink this proposition. I know you said he wouldn't be able to touch the other girl but what about "the next time" - he's a man. I'm not saying all men like it but I'd guess most would. And sooner or later the next step to having spice in your life will be him touching her. He'll talk you into it so fast that in the end you'll think it was your idea.

That being said: if you don't plan on spending the rest of your life with him then go ahead and do the threesome. It may be fun for you or at the very least you won't have to wonder anymore. But in the same breath if you don't plan on spending the rest of your life with him then why are you still with him??

Old 11-21-2003, 05:29 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User

Take a look at the thread from itzme, titled "2 guys and a girl", which is on this same board. That thread was about threesoms also and received some interesting replies.

Old 11-21-2003, 08:58 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
I think the excitement with the fantasy is clouding your judgement. You write: "I would pick the girl, and he would only have sex with and touch me. I would be the only one to touch the other girl." This isn't like you get to go shopping and girls that are willing to do that are a dime a dozen. Finding a girl, a total stranger, willing to have a threesome while not being allowed to interact with the male, and who isn't a lesbian or a prostitute might be a little tougher than you think.
So enjoy the fantasy, which seems to have improved your sex life already, and worry about improving communication with your bf before you seriously attempt to bring in a third person.

Old 11-21-2003, 10:25 AM   #7

SweetTemptation HB User

Just an update. My bf and I have talked about it some more and we have both decided against it. Although he decided against it before me, which makes me happy to know that he doesnt wanna be with anyone else. But, we are improving our sex life; and so far, so good :-)

Old 11-21-2003, 11:41 AM   #8

lauzonp HB User

If you want to hear it from an experience male of fifty and now single,,,, man don't think like woman do ,, remember woman are from venus and man are from all over,,,,, don't do it ,, it doesn't work,,, everything can totally fall apart around you,,, if your quote B Friend loves you so much there is no way he whould consider this,,, so be very aware....

Old 11-21-2003, 04:09 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User

I think it only works if all 3 people involved are in it for the casual sex and it's for the purely physical experience and not emotional experience. When a couple are emotionally attached to each other there is more chance of fear/jealousy that your partner may feel that the third person is better sexually. If that third person is a friend/acquaintance/lives in your town then you would be meeting them socially or bumping into them at the supermarket or some place else, but the sexual experience you had together would be on your/his mind.

A male was once saying how he met two girls who were travelling together. To cut a long story short, he ended up having a threesom with the two of them. He said it only worked b/c he wasn't emotionally attached to either of them and he would never see them again as they lived overseas. Also the girls would never see him again and neither had to worry that perhaps one or the other had fallen for him.

Am glad the two of you have decided against doing a three, b/c it would be a shame to lose the good relationship the two of you obviously have, just for the purpose of fulfilling a fantasy. Some fantasies are meant to just stay fantasies.

Old 11-22-2003, 02:02 AM   #10
Inactive

bernard69 HB User

first off if you're gonna have a 3some for him where he can't touch the other woman that's not gonna work because if it's his fantasy why would you want to reiun it for him why don't you just get a bi-sexual woman who would show both of you attention everyone is always saying I won't do this but if you think that your man is actually gonna fall in love with this person you should be together cause it's just sex for a night that's all your both there enjoying it .let me ask you and everyone this .you never seen me before but if I offered you a million dollars cash to sleep with me what do you think your loving husband would say? more than likely yes in a matter of fact you probably wouldn't give him the chance to say yes because you know more than likely you would am I right and if you wouldn't out of 10 women how many do you think would .but all I'm getting at is everyone can focus their mind to say it's just sex you'are not trying to love this person just having an encounter that's all .let me tell you something stop worrying about whether if you do it your man is gonna leave you for this person if he does he was gonna do it anyway with someone else but if he loves you know matter how many times you do 3somes for you or him he gonna love you the same hell I loved my wife 10x more when we did it

Old 11-22-2003, 07:45 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

TomsWife HB User

Bernard your a beauty! I love reading your posts and noticed that your key board does have a period key after all!
I really do enjoy reading your posts....

Sorry about hijacking this post....
Back on topic

Old 11-22-2003, 09:40 PM   #12

donnieandcindy HB User

How about a couples point of veiw! MY wife and i are well freaks. We have threesomes and much more.But we are also both bi. You said you where couries is that about other weman or the 3some. Are you being pushed into this. Ask your self ( and him) how would he feel about 3some with anther man? We believe if ya do it one way ya must do it yhe other also. Fair is fair.
Also you must have a soild relationship FRIST!!!!
O.K. now from the wife
I agree with my husband completly and you should take the time to think it through r you doing this for him or your self if its not for you and you dont like it the thought could mess with future relationships or you could end up ruining the one you have so THINK IT THROUGH FIRS!!!!!

Old 11-22-2003, 09:48 PM   #13

donnieandcindy HB User

How about a couples point of veiw! MY wife and i are well freaks. We have threesomes and much more.But we are also both bi. You said you where couries is that about other weman or the 3some. Are you being pushed into this. Ask your self ( and him) how would he feel about 3some with anther man? We believe if ya do it one way ya must do it yhe other also. Fair is fair.
Also you must have a soild relationship FRIST!!!!
O.K. now from the wife
I agree with my husband completly and you should take the time to think it through r you doing this for him or your self if its not for you and you dont like it the thought could mess with future relationships or you could end up ruining the one you have so THINK IT THROUGH FIRS!!!!!

Closed Thread