It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2003, 03:58 PM   #1

kimneighbors HB User
Unhappy im married but i like my doctor

My husband and I have had many problems over the last few years, actually since we met. He cheated on me and did everything you can imagine to hurt me not intentionally. Anyways we moved to a new state after he cheated on me and i was pregnant with our 2nd child. I started seeing the doctor for my pregnancy. It has now been 11 months since we moved here, and I am having strong feelings for my doctor. He dosent know how I feel about him. He is married with kids of his own. He is 37 and I am 23. I cant help the way I feel. Everyday I like him even more. I dont know what to do. Please help me

Old 11-29-2003, 04:26 PM   #2

rachael10 HB User
Re: im married but i like my doctor

I think you need to sort out the problems with your husband. Once you realise that you truely love him (if you do...), then all the feelings you have for your doctor should melt away.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-29-2003, 06:53 PM   #3

tommy1212 HB User
Exclamation Re: im married but i like my doctor

From a mans point of veiw, try and solve your problems w/ your husband first.
One way or another things always seem to work out in the end. Its the middle
that hurts. You seem like your hurting now and love is pulling on your heart
stings. Talk with your husband and find out where you really are and how you really feel about him.

Old 11-29-2003, 07:33 PM   #4
Inactive

serenity111 HB User

the grass is NEVER greener on the other side. usually when people in comitted or married relationships, that arent getting what they need from their partner, whether it me emotionally, physically etc. then you look elsewhere for it. not intentially, it just happens. you seek things you need, and are not recieving. i think it is definately worth talking and sorting out your problems with your husband----especially when their are kids involved! but if you are absolutely miserable then you need to think about what will make you, and your kids happier. really think about it, before attempting an affair, or seeking a relationship with another man. i was in your situation, married and a child by the time i was 21. my situation, we grew apart. good luck to you!

Old 12-01-2003, 02:34 PM   #5
Veteran

Fudge7000 HB User

you need to think if your happy with your husband, but the doctor situation, nothing could happen - he'd lose his job, so try to forget about him and either work on your marraige or find someone else.

Old 12-02-2003, 08:20 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

desertdweller HB User

I think that this infactuation with your doctor is very natural. But, don't confuse it as something real. He's just doing his job. I had the same thing happen to me when I was married, young, and not happy with my marriage. I saw my doctor as someone who cared, listened, helped me out with my problems,kind of like a "night in shining armor". It was simply that I was infactuated over the care and attention my doctor was giving me because my husband wasn't emotionally giving me these things. I see this as a symptom to what is lacking in your marriage. You can either choose to confront your husband with what you need from him and get help with counceling, or continue with the void you are feeling.

Closed Thread