It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2003, 01:28 AM   #1

SxRacer108 HB User
Exclamation Ripped Condom HELP!

After engaging in intercourse I noticed that my condom had ripped at the end (tip) and im pretty sure i got a fair amount of my *** inside her. She is not on birth control and we're both kind of worried. How effective is the morning after pill? and what are my other options...we both are not in the situation to have a kid at the moment..HELP

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-30-2003, 06:53 AM   #2
Inactive

focus HB User
Re: Ripped Condom HELP!

The morning after pill is pretty effective, provided you take it THE MORNING AFTER! If you wait a few days later, it's not going to work.

Other than that, there's not much you can do other than to wait and see if nature wants to make you a father or not yet. Women are only really fertile several days a month, so maybe you had this spill during a period in her cycle when she wasn't ovulating. Ask her when her last period was, and you can figure it out. There's also a chance that not all your sperm reached the egg, or fertilized it. Fertilization doesn't always occur on the first try.

If she does become pregnant, abortion may be an option for you, depending on your religious, political, and moral views.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-01-2003, 08:45 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: Ripped Condom HELP!

The so called morning after pill should work for up to several days. If you have not gone in by now, the clock is ticking very fast.

Factors what would influence her getting pregnant include how many days since her last period. Women are most fertile 14 days before their next period, give or take a few days for the sperm to hang around. Still, even if she just had her period, the risk is to great not to go for the pill (provided your moral beliefs allow it).

You may wish to review the circumstances leading up to the breakage so as not to repeat it. Was the condom too small? Put on wrong? Was she not adequately lubricated?

Closed Thread