It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2003, 03:10 PM   #1

cambear HB User
problem having sex with husband

Can someone give me some advice or input. I dont know what to do anymore.
Ive been married to my husband for seven years and in the beginning, our sex life was fine but for the past four years, he's been having problems with getting and maintaining an erection.

What usually happens is this:
When he initiates sex, he's erect, but within minutes, he goes down again. I try to calm him down and say encouraging things but its not helping. Sometimes he cant have intercourse with me and other times, he tries anyway while he's only 1/2 erect. Its very painful for me. Also, even the slightest movement, like changing positions can cause him to loose an erection during sex.

He's only 34 years old, and this is ruining my relationship with him. He's seen a eurologist (sp) but given a clean bill of health.

Men, especially, please tell me what you think is wrong.

Thanks
Cambear.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-30-2003, 03:14 PM   #2

jamesk HB User
Re: problem having sex with husband

in am 20 y/o and i use to have the same prob.but mine as due to lack of confindence i think so anyhow. but i am doing ok now. maybe he dont know it but it could bee the same as i was

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-30-2003, 03:47 PM   #3

cambear HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesk
in am 20 y/o and i use to have the same prob.but mine as due to lack of confindence i think so anyhow. but i am doing ok now. maybe he dont know it but it could bee the same as i was
thanks for responding james, Im beginning to think its psychological because he is able to have erections at any other time, its just when we are about to have sex he cant get it up.

Sometimes I wonder if its *me".

Old 11-30-2003, 03:50 PM   #4

jamesk HB User

[i was also like that at times. i forgot to say that before .i prob all in his mind and if thats the case its up to him to stay up. my prob was not being sure i could please my girl then i got over it b/c i know i could .but you may want to see if he wants to see a dr to be safe...wish you luck

ps i am sure its not you . maybe you 2 need to just talk about it so you are both on the same page

Last edited by jamesk; 11-30-2003 at 04:17 PM.

Old 11-30-2003, 09:02 PM   #5
Inactive

bernard69 HB User

hey what's up I was just thinking at the adult book store they sell these thing called **** rings it's like 3 in a pack and what it is ,is just a ring made of rubber or steel they sell both kinda like a big hoop ear ring like and your huband slide it on his penis like a condom ok I just was thinking so that you know what I'm talking about it like a condom before you put it on the outside ring part but he slides it down his penis and he has to get one that's smaller then his penis because it works like if you had a skinny ballooon and you squeeze the bottom of it the rest of it will get hard hope I'm not losing you but just giving you an ideaif he's on medication that will do it to him to or if he think he's not pleasing you that will make any man lose an erection quick because he feels he's having sex but your not getting nothing out of it so good luck hope it works out

Old 12-02-2003, 09:51 AM   #6

cambear HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard69
hey what's up I was just thinking at the adult book store they sell these thing called **** rings it's like 3 in a pack and what it is ,is just a ring made of rubber or steel they sell both kinda like a big hoop ear ring like and your huband slide it on his penis like a condom ok I just was thinking so that you know what I'm talking about it like a condom before you put it on the outside ring part but he slides it down his penis and he has to get one that's smaller then his penis because it works like if you had a skinny ballooon and you squeeze the bottom of it the rest of it will get hard hope I'm not losing you but just giving you an ideaif he's on medication that will do it to him to or if he think he's not pleasing you that will make any man lose an erection quick because he feels he's having sex but your not getting nothing out of it so good luck hope it works out

Thanks for the advice. I did pick up 2 rings, one plastic and the other leather. LOL He didnt like the leather one but the plastic worked fine and everythings much better now. Another thing thats interesting is, just knowing he has the rings available makes him feel at ease.

Closed Thread