It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2003, 09:36 PM   #1

swallowgoldfish HB User
Female ejaculation?

I know that some women can, however, I've never met anyone who actually could. Is it something that some women just have the skill for, or can anyone learn to do it?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-02-2003 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Survey-like question removed. (No surveys allowed on the Sexual Health boards.)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-02-2003, 11:40 PM   #2

nixie HB User
Re: Female ejaculation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swallowgoldfish
I know that some women can, however, I've never met anyone who actually could. Is it something that some women just have the skill for, or can anyone learn to do it?
It is very cool. I've done it twice. Its like stuff just squirts out, like you peed or something. I think it happens when you are extremely turned on and into the act. It didn't really feel like an orgasm, you just know that you feel THAT good.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2003, 11:23 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

engineer1961 HB Userengineer1961 HB User
Wink Re: Female ejaculation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swallowgoldfish
It feels great and actually if you hit the G spot it's almost instantanious ...my husband calls it a flood and says he loves it .Lots of my friends have them too they are quite common i think !!Amazing too .

Old 12-15-2003, 07:20 AM   #4
(female)

raspberry HB User

i do it nearly every time i orgasm and at first, because me and my boyf didnt know what it was i went to the docs to complain of lots of discharge when i orgasm, cos we were worried i had an STD but obviously not. i think the GP chuckled a bit at my niaveity when i'd left!

it's not a measure of whether or not the woman has orgasmed or a measure of how intense the orgasm was, sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. i've heard it's more common amongst lesbian sex cos that's more concentrated in the oral sex area, but i'm not saying that as fact!

u worried ur gfriend isn't so ur not pleasuring her enough?

Old 12-15-2003, 03:41 PM   #5

swallowgoldfish HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by raspberry
i do it nearly every time i orgasm and at first, because me and my boyf didnt know what it was i went to the docs to complain of lots of discharge when i orgasm, cos we were worried i had an STD but obviously not. i think the GP chuckled a bit at my niaveity when i'd left!

it's not a measure of whether or not the woman has orgasmed or a measure of how intense the orgasm was, sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. i've heard it's more common amongst lesbian sex cos that's more concentrated in the oral sex area, but i'm not saying that as fact!

u worried ur gfriend isn't so ur not pleasuring her enough?

Haha, no actually I am a woman. I was wondering for myself because I have never been able to during any time of sex or during masturbation. Sometimes I think I feel a little bit, but it's definately not the same thing that I've seen in videos with a lot of squirting.

Old 12-15-2003, 04:41 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User

Ya know I had one time where...I don't know....my fiance and I were *cough* having some fun and I all of a sudden had a sensation that I had to pee....(So I knew I was almost *there*)

Anyway I actually let a tiny amount of liquid out but stopped myself.....so I have NO clue if I was about to experience this ejaculation or if I was getting ready to pee on my guy LOL

Old 12-16-2003, 01:51 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

engineer1961 HB Userengineer1961 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota
Ya know I had one time where...I don't know....my fiance and I were *cough* having some fun and I all of a sudden had a sensation that I had to pee....(So I knew I was almost *there*)

Anyway I actually let a tiny amount of liquid out but stopped myself.....so I have NO clue if I was about to experience this ejaculation or if I was getting ready to pee on my guy LOL
Sometimes it feels like a pee but truly is not !!!Just let your self go and enjoy .

Old 12-17-2003, 12:51 PM   #8

TruBoo4Life HB User

Truly embarrassing to say this about myself.. but it happens to me but never during intercourse. A lot of times it is completely spontanious and just happens.. I can literally feel it squirt out and down my leg.. the first time it happened I thought I peed myself but checked more closely and it was a clear thick slimy discharge.. which definitely was not urine..

So yea for the ones that can control it somewhat.. at least it doesn't happen to you when you are standing in line at the post office or something.. lol...

Old 12-17-2003, 02:48 PM   #9
Veteran
(male)

sdp HB User

I have a feeling that you are talking about vaginal discharge, not female ejaculation. Female ejaculation is not thick and slimy, and only occurs during sex or mastubation.

Old 12-18-2003, 05:17 PM   #10
Veteran
(male)

JAYB HB User

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I could have sworn I read something that said female ejaculation doesn't exit, and it's really just urine. Has the ejaculate fluid ever been examined to see what it is, and whether it is urine or some other substance?

Old 12-18-2003, 05:27 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User

I've never had it happen....But I was watching the "sunday night sex show" (Ya'll ever watch that?)

Sue says that it definately is NOT urine....it's like clear and either has a sweet or salty flavor to it.....(why you would taste it is beyond me LOL)

Old 12-18-2003, 05:36 PM   #12
Veteran
(male)

JAYB HB User

I'm not sure who Sue is. I'm assuming she's like Dr. Ruth? I think if we know what's in semen, then someone must have examined so-called female ejaculation fluid.

Old 12-18-2003, 10:02 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Female ejaculation does exist, it has been documented and tested (and it's definitely not urine). Drs even know what glands produce it (but I've forgotten and don't care enough to go look it up). Since this area of research isn't exactly mainstream, it's not surprising there are people still out there denying its existance or confused about what it is.

Old 12-18-2003, 10:39 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User

Yes, she's kinda like Dr. Ruth LOL

Old 12-19-2003, 10:00 AM   #15
Veteran
(male)

sdp HB User

It's produced by the Skene's Gland. This gland surrounds the urethra and is supposedly somewhat similar to the prostate gland in it's function. I believe the fluid is somewhat similar to prostatic fluid.

Closed Thread