It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2003, 10:51 PM   #1

nixie HB User
spankings that sting

I am a woman and I have a thing for spankings.
I have asked past lovers to do this but they never do it right. I tell them to slap harder, or put more sting into it but they don't. I can understand why they don't want to. They slow their hands even though they know I want it. I would never want to be hurt, and guys seem to like the idea of spankings but I think they think it is a little freaky once they are faced with it.
I am not dating masochistic bad boys, but pretty normal guys. Spankings are not so important to me as to seek someone out based on their spanking interests.
Any insight on getting my sweet average Joe into spank sessions?

Old 12-03-2003, 09:09 AM   #2
(female)

hhsix HB User
Re: spankings that sting

I don't know about how to really get them into it if they're not in the 1st place.

However, if they're willing to do it because they know you like it, maybe you could ask to spank them 1st, just once & only as an example, to show them how it is that you really like it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-25-2004, 11:21 AM   #3

Englishman HB User

I agree with your original respondent. You need to know that your prospective spank partner is also into the genre. This will help ensure that you find someone who is not about to take advantage as you are going to repay the compliment.

Old 04-25-2004, 12:34 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User

Besides showing which is a great way to teach a partner how you want things done. Try sitting him down and talk with him. Make sure it is a nonsexual setting and just discuss with him how you would prefer it harder or with more sting. And a way to reassure him is set up a code word. With the code word make it something totally off the wall in which it cant be related to the sexual act such are a color or other such things. this way he has a way of knowing that you will use to code word if you feel things are getting out of control. Some people when it comes to spanking or other such acts need to know there is a way to stop everything before it gets to be too much. By reassuring him with a code word he might be more comfortable with it and hence spank more to your liking.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 04-25-2004, 12:39 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

trystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB User

Show him the movie "The Secretary." :grin

Closed Thread