It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2003, 07:31 PM   #1

strange86 HB User
Foot fetish

I have a foot fetish, and I'm a homosexual, so I get extremely turned on by male bare feet. Does anyone know the reason why people get certain fetishes like that? And what are some other common fetishes? Are foot fetishes even common?

Thanks

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-18-2003 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Questions that attempt to obtain specific personal sexual information of posters are not allowed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-18-2003, 03:58 AM   #2

retifist HB User
Re: Foot fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by strange86
Anyone have a foot fetish around here? I have a foot fetish, and I'm a homosexual, so I get extremely turned on by male bare feet. Does anyone know the reason why people get certain fetishes like that? And what are some other common fetishes? Are foot fetishes even common?

Thanks
Yes, I also have a foot fetish, and they are not uncommon at all. In fact of all fetishes, foot fetishes are the most common, followed closely by shoe fetishes. Another name for a shoe fetish is "Retifism", hence my handle here. I am straight, and I love female feet. I don't know what causes a fetish, but it is something that happens in very early childhood. As for what other fetishes are out there, all I can do is list the ones I know of. Here are just a few I have heard of: Feet, shoes, leather, hair, gloves, panties, diapers, feces, urine, amputees, animals, fire, and the list goes on. I am certain there are more, and some of them are really odd.

Last edited by retifist; 12-18-2003 at 04:06 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-17-2004, 02:57 PM   #3

bf6067 HB User
Smile Re: Foot fetish

Strange 86,

I have to say, foot fetishes seem to be common among men. Either men are into other men's feet or they are into women's feet. Although there may be some women with foot fetishes, I think they are rarer.

You definitely are in a large company having a foot fetish and being bothered by it seems to be everyone's initial reaction. But trust me, it never goes away! How do we get it? I don't know. Is it learned or part of our genetic make-up? I discovered mine at a very young age. I kept hoping I would grow out of it but no such luck.

I don't wish to say too much about it on this board so if you wish to discuss it, email me!

- Bob

Closed Thread