It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2003, 05:54 PM   #1

justme2004 HB User
two flaps?

I have seen in pictured of a woman reproductive sysetm that the opening to the cervis looks like a 'valve' if you get what i mean, like 2 little flaps next to each ther. When my bf inserts his finger all the way he says he can feel like two flaps next to each other but when he like messes about with these they hurt. if ne 1 knows wot im talking about cud u plz let me know if it is normal for this to hurt. also is it normal 2 have these 2 flappy things, lol,
ne replies r greatly appreciated!

Old 12-06-2003, 07:25 PM   #2

ShyAwkwardFella HB User
Re: two flaps?

I believe that's your cervix. And I also believe its quite normal for them to hurt when they're touched, although some women tell me its alright to touch them if theyre aroused because it feels nice.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-06-2003, 07:35 PM   #3

swallowgoldfish HB User

Are you talking about your clitoris? Your cervix is all the way back in your vagina, and usually it's hit it a penis goes in deep. If you're talking about something that has two flap around it (the labia) then don't you mean the clitoris and not the cervix?

If it is the cervix, he shouldn't be touching it that much, for some girls it hurts a lot, I've also heard that some instantely orgasm, but for me it hurts. My boyfriend has never been able to reach my cervix just from fingering though.

Old 12-06-2003, 10:21 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User

The cervix doesnt have two flappy things. It is shaped like an doughnut but instead of a large opening in the middle of the doughnut it is a tiny hole that one cuold barely stick their pinky in. Yes guys can reach it during fingering. For some girls and women it hurts to have the cervix touched and rubbed during fingering or sex itself.
You might want to recheck the pictures you were looking at....
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 12-07-2003, 03:58 AM   #5

justme2004 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoff9600
The cervix doesnt have two flappy things. It is shaped like an doughnut but instead of a large opening in the middle of the doughnut it is a tiny hole that one cuold barely stick their pinky in. Yes guys can reach it during fingering. For some girls and women it hurts to have the cervix touched and rubbed during fingering or sex itself.
You might want to recheck the pictures you were looking at....
if you do look at the pictures, the opening of your cervix does have two pieces of skin that hang towards each other, looks like a valve. i definelty saw what i saw

Old 12-10-2003, 11:20 AM   #6

swallowgoldfish HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemgaz
if you do look at the pictures, the opening of your cervix does have two pieces of skin that hang towards each other, looks like a valve. i definelty saw what i saw
Are you sure you don't mean the opening of the vagina itself? And the flaps are around the clitorus? Because if you are talking about the clitorus then it makes sense that some girls may not like too much pressure on it, or that it might even feel painful for some girls.

I asked my boyfriend if he feels any flaps really far into me near my cervix and he said no.

Old 12-10-2003, 11:53 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User

I think the reason she thinks there are two flaps is that if one looks at the drawings of the inside they do that cut away deal so one can see more. With those type of drawings if can look like two flaps that comes together but that is only in looks. The cervix is round like a doughnut with a smaller hole in the middle. There are no flappy things that form the cervix.
Look again but make sure you put in your search pictures of cervix and it should bring up some sites. Fair warning the pictures are a bit gross but you will get the point that the cervix is not formed by two flappy things. It only looks that way in drawing because they do the cut away views.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Closed Thread