It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2003, 11:19 PM   #1
(male)

apple HB User
Question What makes a man look sexy?

You see a sexy guy enter the room. What is it about his appearance that makes him sexy? What specific looks or styles make a guy sexy?

Old 12-10-2003, 09:00 AM   #2
Inactive

junkbondtrader HB User
Re: What makes a man look sexy?

a good attitude, a nice smile, warm expression, and a good sense of humor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-10-2003, 09:07 AM   #3
(female)

hhsix HB User

Also confidence without cockiness.

Old 12-10-2003, 11:23 AM   #4

swallowgoldfish HB User

Definately not someone who is cocky...instead someone who makes me want to stare at them the entire time.

As for appearance, we're all different, but I like a guy who is dressed in whatever makes him comfortable, none of that high school boy trying hard to be cool look.

Most importantly just smile!

Old 12-10-2003, 11:59 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

engineer1961 HB Userengineer1961 HB User

Confidence ..........for sure .

Old 12-10-2003, 01:13 PM   #6
(female)

swtevnbrz HB User

The sexxiest men I know have no clue they are sexy, therefore they act in ways natural for them and no pretense. My husband is one of those men.

Old 12-10-2003, 05:17 PM   #7

ringstossed HB User

Yeah, for me a man can't just walk in the room and be sexy - he can be handsome or good looking but I can't tell if he's sexy until he opens his mouth - or communicates in some way to me. Smiling is #1, sense of humor and humble but confident. I think overweight guys can be sexy, but it's easier to be sexy if you take care of your body, because I find that taking care of yourself is sexy. Eye contact, a touch on the elbow, laughing - all good.

There's such a wide range of what I would consider sexy - it's in the eye of the beholder.

Old 12-10-2003, 10:08 PM   #8

burtonbabe HB User

Well....for me personally,I think my boyfriend looks best when he doesnt even think about it.One time I went to his house and he was all dirty dirty and sweaty cuz he had been building his sauna and I thought he looked so friggin good.Or when he laughs really hard and his eyes kinda get small and he just gets a look that I really cant describe.Also when he wears his jean jacket or his wool jacket...mmmmmm heaven.I like the rough look too,when my boyfriend hasnt shaved in a few days (he has a beard all the time) but the stubble looks so rugged.

Im a mountain girl,what can I say? I like the everest expedition look.

A.W. + R.F.
now I see if I wear a mask I can fool the world
but I cannot fool my heart
who is that girl I see,starting straight back at me?
When will my reflection show who Iam inside..

Old 12-10-2003, 10:46 PM   #9

skummy HB User

honor, pride, and an amazing smile

Old 12-10-2003, 10:54 PM   #10
(male)

apple HB User

All of your responses is so very interesting to me. There is little mention of style and clothing. According to you, it's all about demeanor and self-expression. That's interesting. But I wonder: to be sexy, doesn't the guy still have to convey to you that he is nice looking? I mean, I'm assuming that just because a guy is full of smiles and confidence doesn't mean he's sexy if he's a slob and out of shape, right? So, along with a great smile and positive demeanor, he still needs to carry and display to you a certain look, right? So, describe what some of those looks might be. Or do I have it all wrong? Can a guy hit it off with you by just using the right smile and the right charming personality?

Old 12-10-2003, 11:45 PM   #11
Veteran
(female)

Meg28 HB User

I don't think looks have anything to do with being sexy. I'm married now, and my husband is a gorgeous man, but what attracted me to him was that he never seemed to realize how handsome and sexy he was.
Before that I dated a few men who were not goodlooking at all, yet something in them made them sexy to me. Yes, a great smile goes a long way. Eyes do too. And of course I wouldn't want a slob.
You can be ugly but please be clean! lol
The man that I loved the most (excluding my husband) was considered funny looking...kind of gorilla like! lol
But man, was he sexy. He was confident, he was so fun, he performed music on stage (I really liked to watch him perform) and everyone was drawn to him.
Even though I dated the least best looking men, I do want to mention that I am a very good looking woman. (so I've been told) I modelled for a while. My point is that if a woman is beautiful that doesn't mean that they're out of some man's leagues.

Old 12-11-2003, 12:23 AM   #12

Gurl25 HB User

the sexiest man for me would be...a man with very very beautifull eyes, its a very big turn on for me...the kind that you can stare at his eyes for a while, pretty brown eyes with long eyelashes....nice attitude....doesn't try too hard to look good or be cool....a man that has the right clothes on, something matches his personality.... a quiet guy, not a very quiet guy, but not the loud type of person..

oh, and I personally think that guys with huge big muscles are very gross looking (i'm not trying to be offensive to some of you guys out there, but it's just an opinion) .... i would like him to be little little built, but it would be better if he isn't built or anything, just an average normal body..but with the right shape ..

well I guess i'm talking about my boyfriend then.....anyways, interesting topic

Old 12-11-2003, 09:01 PM   #13
Veteran

mjmaciver HB User

oh, and I personally think that guys with huge big muscles are very gross looking (i'm not trying to be offensive to some of you guys out there, but it's just an opinion) .... i would like him to be little little built, but it would be better if he isn't built or anything, just an average normal body..but with the right shape ..
well I guess i'm talking about my boyfriend then.....anyways, interesting topic [/QUOTE]

I'm glad this came up, I've been a bodybuilder for years and have never had a girlfriend because of it(or so I presume) see alot of my friends that are women tell me that they like to look at a ripped set of abs, but would never date some one with them, so if any other guys read this (which they probably will) just remember that it's obvious that you don't need a super ripped physique to get a beautiful woman.

Last edited by mjmaciver; 12-11-2003 at 09:02 PM.

Old 12-12-2003, 09:49 AM   #14

lovemyblaine HB User

Big full lips that make you wanna kiss em all day

Old 12-12-2003, 10:53 AM   #15

swallowgoldfish HB User

I'm glad this came up, I've been a bodybuilder for years and have never had a girlfriend because of it(or so I presume) see alot of my friends that are women tell me that they like to look at a ripped set of abs, but would never date some one with them, so if any other guys read this (which they probably will) just remember that it's obvious that you don't need a super ripped physique to get a beautiful woman.[/QUOTE]

My boyfriend does crew (rowing) and I find his arms and chest really sexy! I like a nice trim body, but really huge muscles intimidate me. But for whoever's reading this, there's nothing wrong with a nice trim muscular body, just don't over do it.

It might be comparable to big boobs. (well maybe not), but I know some guys who like nice round breasts, but not really huge ones. I guess it's just personal preference.

Last edited by swallowgoldfish; 12-12-2003 at 10:53 AM.

Closed Thread