It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2003, 07:41 PM   #1

james4111 HB User
Bent penis.

Here is my problem, I have a bent penis. I know its not a desiese because it has been this way for as long as I can remember. About 2 inches from the base it bends down toward the floor rather sharply, not as bad as like 90 degrees, but it sure dosen't stick out straight. I always figured that its was because I have a large penis (8") and I wore briefs untill I was 19. I'm 23 now but I mean, the damage is done. It dosen't affect my sex life with my g/f very much, we just had to adjust some positions a little but we do have a bit of trouble with doggy style. I have to lift it up in order to get it in and she always says I'm too high up but if I weren't then there is no way I could get it in. I guess my question is if anyone else has the same problem I have.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2003, 08:35 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: Bent penis.

This is not uncommon. You can take digital photos of your erection from the top and side and show a urologist to get his opinion. I doubt it is Peyronies Disease, but rather just the way you are. If it bothers you, see a urologist.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-14-2003, 12:22 AM   #3

brightstar HB User

I don't think its anything unusual. My bf's curves up, and as a woman who sometimes enjoys adult films, I've seen ones that curve either up or down, quite noticeably.

Old 12-14-2003, 11:14 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Dawnrise HB User

Bent penises are normal. It's nothing to worry about.

Old 12-15-2003, 04:16 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

engineer1961 HB Userengineer1961 HB User

Your penis is probably like that because you where kicked /kneed or such as a child or teen and didn't have ice put on it right away due to being embaressed and the scar tissue tightens up end bends as you age ...voila curved penis (which many women prize by the way so unless it hurts be happy ).

Old 12-16-2003, 03:49 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

Dawnrise HB User

Possible but not probable.

Most penises when erect have a slight curve. If your curvature is anything more than mild, you most likely have Peyronie's disease. Peyronie's is caused by a plaque (an area of calcified tissue) that prevents the penis from stretching in that area. It generally starts as a bump beneath the skin in the elastic covering of the erectile tissue, which gradually spreads and flattens to form a calcium deposit. It's not always clear why the plaques form, but one cause is trauma to the penis, such as bending. It's also more common as men age.

The severity of the condition varies greatly. Mild curves are most common, but complete U-turns do happen. Because the plaque prevents the penis from extending, some shortening of the erection is also likely. About a third of men experience painful erections with Peyronie's, and 20% become impotent.

Old 12-22-2003, 11:12 AM   #7

james4111 HB User

Well I know it has been bent sense I was about 10 or even younger. I did used to do extream rollerblading in my younger days and I know I fell many times on poles and the what not but I can never remember hurting my penis so bad that it needed ice on it.

Old 12-27-2003, 11:35 AM   #8

duncanmac HB User

Nothing to worry about. So, you can't do doggie style, that's all. I'm far too rigid to handle the woman sitting completely straight up on top and sitting on top, facing the other way is torture. You, however, could do that position. Work with what you have, don't fight it.

Old 12-31-2003, 11:32 AM   #9

one_little_ant HB User

I too had a curved penis. Mine curved upward and did get in the way of good sex sometimes. I straightend it out using a vacuum pump. Using a vacuum pump also makes a limp penis look better and does add some girth to it.

Closed Thread