It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2003, 02:30 AM   #1

vadonka HB User
how do i get over the taste of semen

Im with a boyfriend that loves to have oral sex preformed on him. That isn't a problem since i love to give and recieve myself. The problem is that he wants me to swallow. I've swallowed before with my last serious boyfriend and it nearly made me gag. In the past, i had a hard time swallowing in the past, not only because of the gaging, but because of the position. I was usually over him so i had a hard time catching it. I've told my boyfriend that if he finishes and wants me to swallow, he needs to be above me...but i still dont have a solution for the gaging. So if anyone knows how to avoid that and maybe some tips for making it taste better, PLEASE let me know. Thanks

Old 12-14-2003, 07:42 AM   #2
Inactive

junkbondtrader HB User
Re: how do i get over the taste of semen

to avoid gagging- try to relax as much as possible and have him try not to thrust. the more in control you are, the less you'll gag. if you don't want to swallow, tell him that flat out, and don't do it. he's lucky to be getting some, and whether you swallow or not shouldn't be that big a deal. but if you do want to, then have him ejaculate towards the back of your mouth and swallow as his semen spurts into your mouth rather than holding it on your tongue and having time to stop and really taste it.

for better taste- vegetarian diet, quit smoking if he's a smoker, drink lots of water, and eat a lot of fruit, esp. citrus & pineapple.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-14-2003, 07:51 AM   #3

emtdoll HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkbondtrader
to avoid gagging- try to relax as much as possible and have him try not to thrust. the more in control you are, the less you'll gag. if you don't want to swallow, tell him that flat out, and don't do it. he's lucky to be getting some, and whether you swallow or not shouldn't be that big a deal. but if you do want to, then have him ejaculate towards the back of your mouth and swallow as his semen spurts into your mouth rather than holding it on your tongue and having time to stop and really taste it.

for better taste- vegetarian diet, quit smoking if he's a smoker, drink lots of water, and eat a lot of fruit, esp. citrus & pineapple.

My ex-boyfriends semen made me gag too!! ALOT!! To the point where i almost didnt ever want to give oral becuase I was afraid of it and when I could feel the guy coming I would stop becuase I didnt want to get any in my mouth!! But with my fiance I tried it just becuase I do love him so much and want to give him all the pleasure that I can and I found that i like the taste of his!! I cant say that I would swallow verytime but I do about 50/50 it almost like a game for us he gets off just wondering if I am going to that night or not!! It is GREAT!! I know this probably was no use to you but I just wanted you to know I feel your frustration. Try deep throating and dont let him thrust so hard!! I had to tell my fiance to stop trying to choke me or he was never going to get it again!! I said that straight out to him one night he laughed said it felt good and I told him to relax and it will feel better!!! Ever since then he has allowed me to be in control!!! Also my boy stays away from sugars in his diets and avoids smoking and rarely drinks!! i heard that smoking and drinking can cause the taste to be bitter!! He also drinks plenty of juice and loves fruits!! So that may be of some use too!!!

Last edited by emtdoll; 12-14-2003 at 07:55 AM.

Old 12-14-2003, 03:23 PM   #4

vadonka HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by emtdoll
My ex-boyfriends semen made me gag too!! ALOT!! To the point where i almost didnt ever want to give oral becuase I was afraid of it and when I could feel the guy coming I would stop becuase I didnt want to get any in my mouth!! But with my fiance I tried it just becuase I do love him so much and want to give him all the pleasure that I can and I found that i like the taste of his!! I cant say that I would swallow verytime but I do about 50/50 it almost like a game for us he gets off just wondering if I am going to that night or not!! It is GREAT!! I know this probably was no use to you but I just wanted you to know I feel your frustration. Try deep throating and dont let him thrust so hard!! I had to tell my fiance to stop trying to choke me or he was never going to get it again!! I said that straight out to him one night he laughed said it felt good and I told him to relax and it will feel better!!! Ever since then he has allowed me to be in control!!! Also my boy stays away from sugars in his diets and avoids smoking and rarely drinks!! i heard that smoking and drinking can cause the taste to be bitter!! He also drinks plenty of juice and loves fruits!! So that may be of some use too!!!
Thanks guys. My boyfriend is good at avoiding sugar and smoking, he does drink but not too much. He drinks a lot of water and juice too. I've never tasted his, but i wrote the question thinking the worst. I really want to do this for him. So i hope that his diet does help. Do you guys know if there is anything i can put in my mouth at the time to make it taste better? But i will definately make sure that i dont hold it in my mouth before i swallow...i think that might have been my problem in the past. Thanks for your advice guys.

Old 12-16-2003, 07:49 AM   #5
Veteran

supertrooper HB User

By searching the internet you will find OTC herbal products that supposedly "improve" the taste of semen. I don't know anyone that has tried them. If, after tasting your bf for the first time and not liking it, you could test a couple out and report back to the group. I'll bet your bf will be more than willing to help conduct these experiments. Has anybody out there tried them???

Old 12-16-2003, 09:25 AM   #6
Inactive

KimRick HB User

I used to gag also! I've learned a little trick that I refer to as the chipmunk - after he ejaculates, I hold it my mouth until he's done & then discreetly (sp?) spit it out into my hand. It really eases the messiness of it too!

Old 12-17-2003, 11:17 AM   #7
Inactive

Markko HB User

Re: killing the taste: try keeping a bit of liqueur, (e.g, kahlua) by the bedside, then nip a bit before and during ... you probably won't taste a thing -- then relax as much as possible when he ****...

Old 12-17-2003, 10:33 PM   #8

vadonka HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markko
Re: killing the taste: try keeping a bit of liqueur, (e.g, kahlua) by the bedside, then nip a bit before and during ... you probably won't taste a thing -- then relax as much as possible when he ****...
That would be a great suggestion...but neither of us are 21 yet. Are there any other non alcoholic drinks, or even candies or something like that you could suggest?

Old 12-17-2003, 10:43 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

babydoll20 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadonka
That would be a great suggestion...but neither of us are 21 yet. Are there any other non alcoholic drinks, or even candies or something like that you could suggest?

I've never tried it but I'm told toothpaste works. brushing your teeth beforehand and having some buy the bed can take some of the taste away.. or try having a glass of pop by the bed.

personally I don't swallow or spit. I LOVE giving oral, but I wont let the man finish in my mouth. he can finish on my chest, or in me ( I'm on the pill, and in a serious monogomous relationship) but NOT in my mouth. .. And I have to say, that boy is one happy camper!

like one poster said, he should be thankful hes getting what he gets! and what makes you more comfortable, will make you enjoy it more, and you'll be able to have more fun!

Old 12-17-2003, 10:51 PM   #10

vadonka HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydoll20
I've never tried it but I'm told toothpaste works. brushing your teeth beforehand and having some buy the bed can take some of the taste away.. or try having a glass of pop by the bed.

personally I don't swallow or spit. I LOVE giving oral, but I wont let the man finish in my mouth. he can finish on my chest, or in me ( I'm on the pill, and in a serious monogomous relationship) but NOT in my mouth. .. And I have to say, that boy is one happy camper!

like one poster said, he should be thankful hes getting what he gets! and what makes you more comfortable, will make you enjoy it more, and you'll be able to have more fun!
Thanks. I'll try the toothpaste thing. I really do love to give oral sex. And its not that i dont want to swallow, because that doesn't bother me, its just the taste. I mean, i've never tasted his, but my last serious boyfriend tasted pretty bad. And I just wanted to be prepared for the worst. I know this is a major turn on for him and that makes me wanna do it even more. So i really hope that a combination of these suggestions work.

Old 12-22-2003, 06:53 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

First off, if you dont like performing oral sex and/or swallowing dont do it. If you want to do it but dont like swallowing...dont. Finally if you decide you want to do it and swallow make sure your b/f is healthy as he can transmit an STD via his semen. Assuming he is healthy you can take the advice someone else gave about having him ejaculate while his penis is far back in your mouth thus avoiding, for the most part, his semen coming in contact with your tounge where your taste buds are. As for a candy or similar I have heard of using Binaca or a similar breath drop product just prior to performing oral. The mint is also supposed to be a very cool sensation on your partner's penis.

Old 12-23-2003, 11:35 AM   #12
(male)

Paul38 HB User

I am amazed at these answers !!

Why the hell should you swallow - what right does any guy have to expect this ? As a man its just as good a pleasure if I withdraw just in time so nothing goes in the mouth. Thats what we do. Any man who presses this with a reluctant girl is not worth bothering with. Go for a man who doesnt just want to use you!

Old 12-23-2003, 12:44 PM   #13

vadonka HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul38
I am amazed at these answers !!

Why the hell should you swallow - what right does any guy have to expect this ? As a man its just as good a pleasure if I withdraw just in time so nothing goes in the mouth. Thats what we do. Any man who presses this with a reluctant girl is not worth bothering with. Go for a man who doesnt just want to use you!
Im not a reluctant girlfriend. I want to preform oral sex because i enjoy it. And swallowing does not bother me, it's just the taste. But any ways, I wanted to swallow for my boyfriend the other day so i tried some of these techniques. I brushed my teeth right before and used listerine mouth wash too. He drinks a lot of water and avoids sugar regularly, so that was already in place. He hadn't drank alcohol in almost a month as well. I made sure to tell him not to thrust and when he was ready, I made sure he was pretty far back. This all helped alot. I did end up tasting just a little, but to my surprise, he didn't taste bad at all. He actually had an almost sweet taste. Im so happy you guys gave me all this advice. I enjoyed the whole experience and couldn't wait to please him again. Thanks guys

Closed Thread