It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2003, 09:10 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

luv2sing HB User
He loves it from behind....

Ok-so I am one to admit that I have quite a bit of sexual experience. But I recently hooked up with a guy who LOVES having sex doggy style-which is actually a first for me. I mean, I have done itevery single way, but he told me that he loves my butt and really gets off doing it from behind. My problem is that I feel like I don't do anything-I am one who always takes care of my men in bed and I feel like in that position, I am useless. I told him this and he kept insisting that it was far from true. This guy isn't a boyfriend or anything-he's a performer who I see only every few months, so it's not like I see him all the time. I will see him again Friday and would like something to surprise him(paint a smile face on my butt? LOL!!). Please also understand that he is willing to do what I want too-it's not like it's all his way. He is pretty big, so it felt really good-I mean, it was so deep-a great feeling,so I am not opposed to it at all! I just was wondering if anyone had experience or suggestions. Thanks so much!!

Old 12-23-2003, 12:45 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

german30 HB User
Re: He loves it from behind....

Try reaching down and fondle his penis, you can also rub your **** at the sametime.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-24-2003, 06:30 AM   #3
(male)

Paul38 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by german30
Try reaching down and fondle his penis, you can also rub your **** at the sametime.
Why would you want sex with someone who doesnt even want you to be his girlfriend? Where's your self-esteem gone honey ?

Old 12-24-2003, 01:11 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

luv2sing HB User

What's wrong with just having sex? I am single by choice and it's what I choose to do. If I was a guy, would you reply the same way? I am not here to be judged-I don't judge others here.

Old 12-27-2003, 12:53 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User

That's exactly what i was thinking..........if a man has no strings attached sex, everybody just accepts it, but when a female does the same thing, then she immediately loses self esteem and all else. So long as you are emotionally and mentally comfortable in what you are doing and are practising safe sex as far as is possible, then so be it, it's your private business.

As for the doggy style position. It's my favourite. You can still control your man from this position. Get him to kneel behind you and for him to keep still, he's not allowed to move at all, using your vaginal area you can stimulate his penis without having him penetrate you, so long as he keeps still and you do all the work, then you can slowly move against him, so that he penetrates you and you do the thrusting, varying it according to whatever turns you on and him too. My husband loves it when i do this same thing to him, he says it feels just like oral.

Some guys aren't boob men as such, but rather like a ladies behind much better, so don't feel as though this position is weird or that you can't control him. Better still, do it on the floor infront of a mirror and you can watch each others pleasure in one another.

Last edited by Audrey-B; 12-27-2003 at 12:55 AM.

Old 12-27-2003, 01:17 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

wrin HB User

There's different ways of having sex from behind that feel a little different -- his knees don't have to both be between yours, for example.

Old 12-27-2003, 04:44 AM   #7

Eclipse1 HB User
Talking Re: He loves it from behind....

Hello luvs2sing I am the type of person that really hate for someone to be called a ****, *****, or anything like that just because a person likes to have fun. My wife and I lived by those rules before we got together, and trust me it pays off big time when to people get together that have been around the block a little. Now to you question. Trust me, when you are in that position you are doing more than enough to make him happy. With guys visual is a lot stronger, in other words if he can watch, then trust me he is getting a ton of enjoyment from it. Now if you want to feel like you are doing you fare share of the fun giving here, you only need to help with the action, you rub yourself and for a lack of a better word pound with him. Holy cow, that will knock his socks off if you do him like that. I know it does when my wife does. You tear him up, and don't ever let anyone talk to you about self esteem, whatever. Life is short, live it up, and light it up. Good luck.

Old 12-27-2003, 09:01 AM   #8
Inactive
(female)

luv2sing HB User

Thanks so much Audrey and Eclipse! I saw him last night and felt better about it this time-he said that he is all about the cheeks-it's just so odd for me becuase I am so used to men who love my boobs. I mean-I am a volumptious woman so I have curves-boobs and a butt. So I laughed that if he likes my big butt, then fine! He said that if he had 2 women in front of him-one with big boobs and one with a big butt,he'd go for the big butt Anyway-I did wind up pounding with him and it was amazing-and I found out that it is actually better from behind with him because he is so big(9")

I'm glad that you both agree with me about the double standard too-we talked about this last night. As long as two adults know what they are doing and it's all fun-then what's the big deal? I mean-I get as much sex as I can because I know that I am not going to be able to do this forever. And when the day comes that I get married, I want my husband to have a lot of experience as well. I think that the more you experience, the more you find out about yourself. As long as people are safe, what's the harm? I don't think that society will ever accept that women can sleep with as lot of men and not be considered a ****-but men can sleep with 3 women at a time and he's considered "the MAN!" ya know? I am a very opened minded person and to me, if I am not getting hurt-people can do what they want-life is too short! (stepping off my soapbox....LOL!!)

Old 12-27-2003, 10:30 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

All men are different and have different things that turn them on. For some it's breasts for others it's legs, for some it's a woman's backside, etc. Some men like petite woman while others like tall women. Some men like their women skinny while others only like large ladies.

As for how it feels...again, for some men being on top feels best, for others having the woman on top feels best while for others taking their woman from behind is what they love.

As long as it is satisfying to both partners and it's a matter of him pleasuring you in a way you enjoy and vice versa there is nothing wrong with that.

Old 12-27-2003, 10:50 AM   #10
Inactive
(female)

luv2sing HB User

I have always had breast men-LOL! So like I said,this was a new venture for me! My whole thing is that I am used to pleasing my men in bed and taking care of them and from behind, I felt like I just did nothing-but we used different leg positions from behind and I got used to the fact that he loved it that way.(of course,we did it in other positions because he wanted to please me as well!) It's so hard to remember how much more visual men are than women.

Closed Thread