It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2004, 05:43 PM   #1
(female)

snwflkcty HB User
how can i impress him?

My boyfriend is coming to visit me in a few days and I want our time together to be special. I need some advice on how I can spice things up. It's been a while since we've seen eachother. What could I wear that he would be impressed with, but is comfortable at the same time? What would you like to see a woman in? How should I wear my hair? Please let me know what would be a good turn-on. I just want this to be perfect. Thanks for any advice and opinions!

Old 01-03-2004, 10:46 PM   #2

jennablast123 HB User
Lightbulb Re: how can i impress him?

well im not so good at this but ill give it a shot cuz ideas cant hurt ne one now can they
1.you could rent a romantic movie and have a nice candle lit dinner or you could go to a romantic restraunt
2.you sould wear something very sexy sleek and comfortable but yet wont make you look like a harlot
3.your hair whatever you want to do with it for example
- if you wear a lil black dress wear your hair up
- if its a little red dress wear it down it just all goes with what you wear that and that my friend is all up to u.
4.and thats well for after words when it gets later you would want a nice sexy matching under outfit and if you really wana go outa the way you could try at victoria's secret i know they have alot of really good ideas
well i better be getting hope all goes well

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread