It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2004, 10:01 PM   #1

Brattyncbabe18 HB User
Some one please help

I know this is really nasty but i have a big problem. i had sex three days ago and i started my period that night. I have been using tampons and tonight i pulled my tampon out and pulled out a condom with it. i had no idea it was even in there. i have no clue what to do. i am to embarresed to go to the doctor so if anyone can give me any advice on what to do i would apreciate it. ~*~Thanks~*~

Old 01-03-2004, 11:06 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User
Re: Some one please help

Yuck...you didn't notice the guy wasn't wearing the condom when you finished?

well since the condom is out now I guess there would really be no need to see a doctor...UNLESS you develop problems...but I've never been in this situation either...maybe someone else can give you better advice...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-04-2004, 12:44 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

surrealmeal HB User

You really should go to the doctor. I know you don't want to hear that so i'll give you an option you'll be more apt to choose- Wait and see if you develop any irritation, itch, odor, ANYTHING abnormal and if you do, then definitely go to the doctor. On another note though, the vagina is very good at cleaning itself. It might also help that you are on your period (the blood being able to sort of 'rinse you out'). I know this answer wasn't as medically sound as it could have been, and i might get crap for that, but i hope i was a bit of help. Good luck.

Old 01-04-2004, 12:57 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

bluesnowflake HB User

Are you concerned at all with pregnancy? I know a friend of mine did not think she could get pregnant the day she would have her period...her period came and went, 2 months later, she found out she was pregnant. I wouldn't worry about anything else though, unless you notice irritation. Good luck! Ahem...check next time !

blue

Old 01-14-2004, 06:43 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

Aside from the pregnancy comments made by previous posters (which I think is unlikely since you had your period) depending on how well you know your partner's sexual history, there is the possibility that he could have given you an STD if he was infected. If the condom came off inside you it means you came into contact with his bare penis and, if he ejaculated, his semen came in contact with your vagina. If you have concerns you should be tested for STD's.

Old 01-15-2004, 04:07 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

TomsWife HB User

Why in the world did he not say anything to you. Sounds like he doesnt really care about your well being too much. Did you ask him why?

Old 01-15-2004, 09:12 AM   #7
Veteran
(male)

sdp HB User

I was thinking the same thing. Is this guy an idiot or something? I can't believe that he forgot he had it on or didn't even care to find out what happened to it. Amazing.

Closed Thread