It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2004, 07:40 PM   #1
(female)

Jennie HB User
Question what could this be?

I have been on the pill since June 2003 and my boyfriend and I have been having sex since then.
Just this past Sunday we decided to have sex without a condom. Awhile into it, he did put on a condom and finished.
Tonite we had sex again, condomless....the whole time. I got off of him just as he was about to come.
Anyways, that isn't my problem, this is;
just recently, like yesterday or today, my boyfriend noticed a red rash like small section near the base on the tip of his penis. There is also red bumbs on the shaft of it.
We don't know what it could be. But I don't think it is any kind of STD. I have not been with anyone else, and he hasn't been with anyone else.
I figure the only kind of infection I could give him is a yeast infection....but I don't know what kind of signs/symptoms males have of it.
Any advice or suggestions, please let me know.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2004, 04:06 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: what could this be?

Not sure what it could be. Maybe some pubic hairs were pulled when the took the condom off and became inflammed. It doesn't really sound like an STD, and if you two were virgins and remained faithful, the odds are pretty low of it being this. If things don't get better, or if there are any blisters, or mucous or pus types of discharge, then have him see a doctor. Until you know what it is, engage in only protected sex (but remember condoms can only protect what they cover, and for the female, the cover nothing).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread