It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2004, 10:35 PM   #1

jenny33 HB User
My boyfriends Penis size, please help, any suggestions?

HELP! I have a very painful problem with my boyfriends penis size. As far as the length of his penis, I am sure there is no problem its about 7 1/2 inches. The problem is the thickness, its 8 3/4 inches around, I measured it. It hurts like hell when we attempt sex. We have tried all kinds of lubricants, but nothing seems to help. I love him so much, and want to marry him, but this is so painful everytime we try. What can I do? Anyone have any better suggestions for us? Anyone else out there have the same problem. I have had sex before, but never had any problem with the men I have been with. Please help! :-(

Last edited by jenny33; 01-12-2004 at 04:50 AM.

Old 01-10-2004, 08:42 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

kellie2 HB User
Re: My boyfriends Penis size

Are you serious?? 8 3/4" around. Do you know I actually got up out of my chair here and went and found my tape measure....Oh my goodness. That is unreal. And I'm also going to say there isn't much either of you can do about it. I cannot believe he's never had a problem with anyone else, that's truly too big for ANY girl and of course it's gonna hurt like hell. I really feel bad for you, I truly do, and your boyfriend, too. Maybe there's something that a doctor can do, has he asked?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-11-2004, 12:44 AM   #3

jenny33 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellie2
Are you serious?? 8 3/4" around. Do you know I actually got up out of my chair here and went and found my tape measure....Oh my goodness. That is unreal. And I'm also going to say there isn't much either of you can do about it. I cannot believe he's never had a problem with anyone else, that's truly too big for ANY girl and of course it's gonna hurt like hell. I really feel bad for you, I truly do, and your boyfriend, too. Maybe there's something that a doctor can do, has he asked?
He talked to his doctor, he said nothing could be done about reducing his size. I'm not trying to be sick, but I have tried using plenty of objects to try and stretch my vagina. Nothing seems to work! I love him so much and can't give him what he needs, even oral is just about impossible for me. I wish I could get some answers from a Dr., but my Dr., just says lube will work and give it time. I'm desparate at this point! I even talked to his ex girlfriend, she had no problem, how is that? Everything I read says a woman should be able to accomadate any size penis. I feel like a freak that can't satisfy him. Using my hand is not doing it for him and I do not want to lose him.

Old 01-11-2004, 01:38 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User

Sounds to me like you should try a new measuring tape.

Last edited by orion; 01-11-2004 at 01:40 AM.

Old 01-11-2004, 06:10 AM   #5
(male)

Curtdude HB User

Jenny,

Have you seen your OB and ask them what you should do have him go with you to your OB appt and all 3 of you discuss the options. I once had a SO that i was hurting because i was hitting her cervix we went to her ob and she suggested different postions that made it feel better.

Good luck
CD

Last edited by Curtdude; 01-11-2004 at 06:14 AM.

Old 01-11-2004, 01:03 PM   #6

imbythewater HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny33
HELP! I have a very painful problem with my boyfriends penis size. As far as the length of his penis, I am sure there is no problem its about 7 1/2 inches. The problem is the thickness, its 8 3/4 inches around, I measured it. It hurts like hell when we attempt sex. We have tried all kinds of lubricants, but nothing seems to help. I love him so much, and want to marry him, but this is so painful everytime we try. What can I do? Anyone have any better suggestions for us? Anyone else out there have the same problem. I have had sex before, but never had any problem with the men I have been with. Please help! :-(
Are you sure you read the tape correctly? It would be easy to accidently read 6 3/4 as 8 3/4. 6 inches of girth is in the top 5% of men, in other words only about 5 out of a 100 are 6 inches or above. 7 inches girth is considered about as much as men get to be. 8 3/4 inches would be some kind of world record if it is even possible. Please measure him again to double check your reading. 6 3/4 inches is very thick and would cause some women problems in sex and oral. You mention 8 3/4 is just about impossible for oral---well, it should be completely impossible because 8 3/4 is very much bigger than a pepsi can.

Last edited by imbythewater; 01-11-2004 at 01:05 PM.

Old 01-11-2004, 04:57 PM   #7

jenny33 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion
Sounds to me like you should try a new measuring tape.
Thanks *******, I didn't post this for people to be jerks!

Old 01-11-2004, 05:03 PM   #8

jenny33 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtdude
Jenny,

Have you seen your OB and ask them what you should do have him go with you to your OB appt and all 3 of you discuss the options. I once had a SO that i was hurting because i was hitting her cervix we went to her ob and she suggested different postions that made it feel better.

Good luck
CD
Thanks for the reply, yes we both went my OB appt. She did make suggestions about what to try, but she did not seem too optomistic. And yes, she did look at his penis, its not a measuring error! We were talking about seeing a new OB, but now he is becoming increasingly embarrassed. He feels like a freak. I want to have sex with him, but I'm not going to lose him over this. My hope is that maybe over time, I will eventually stretch out far enough to have him in me comfortably. Thanks to all of you that are being caring and honest about this. ITS NOT A JOKE TO HAVE THIS PROBLEM!

Old 01-12-2004, 04:31 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Quote:
! I even talked to his ex girlfriend, she had no problem, how is that? Everything I read says a woman should be able to accomadate any size penis. I feel like a freak that can't satisfy him. Using my hand is not doing it for him and I do not want to lose him.
First, vaginas vary in their size and ability to accomodate a penis, so you are not a freak. 8 3/4" is a huge size to accomodate for most woman. I have no real suggestions. Continuing to attempt sex may slowing stretch things a bit, but I am dubious you will be able to stretch _that _ much and be able to have comfortable sex.

No, there is nothing really that can be done to reduce his girth. Sorry - I hope things work out successfully, but it won't be quick or easy.

Old 01-14-2004, 08:55 PM   #10

hotdave HB User

Ive heard doing some foreplay before sex can help open the vagina up a little but Im not sure.

Old 01-15-2004, 09:32 AM   #11

sadlostl HB User

Last edited by sadlostl; 01-16-2004 at 10:37 AM.

Old 01-15-2004, 05:39 PM   #12

Carol888 HB User

Jenny....From one woman to another, can I ask you a question or 2? First off, you must love this man a lot to be going so far to get answers and help. How old are you? I want to make sure you are not a teenager in "love" for the 3rd time this week, if you know what I mean! I am going to assume that you are a grown intellegent woman. Are you sure that this is THE man for you?? He must be, because if someone I was seeing that I didn't love very much had a penis that thick, I would run. You must be sure, because stretching you vagina to accomodate his penis could have lifelong effects. Letting him penetrate you is the same as giving birth to a small child! My 8lb daughters head was 13 inches around. There are medical issues involved with stretched, weakened vaginal walls. Those muscles help hold your cervix and uterus in place and help control urinary flow. Believe it or not, there is a condition called uterine prolapse, meaning the uterus literaly call turn inside out and fall out of the vagina, requiring surgical repair. It may also make it difficult to carry a child to term. I would talk long and hard with your GYN about any possible medical issues that may arise from repeated stretching over a long period of time. Not to mention that (depending on your age) if things don't work out in the end for you two, it would be hard for those muscles to rebound to "normal". If you end up marrying this man, maybe you can ask your GYN about a kind of surgical procedure, like an Episotomy, where they cut the perineum to make your vaginal opening larger? That is drastic though, and I don't know if they will do it for that reason. I hope this helps a little and gives you some things to think about. Good luck to you.

Old 01-16-2004, 04:24 AM   #13

jenny33 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol888
Jenny....From one woman to another, can I ask you a question or 2? First off, you must love this man a lot to be going so far to get answers and help. How old are you? I want to make sure you are not a teenager in "love" for the 3rd time this week, if you know what I mean! I am going to assume that you are a grown intellegent woman. Are you sure that this is THE man for you?? He must be, because if someone I was seeing that I didn't love very much had a penis that thick, I would run. You must be sure, because stretching you vagina to accomodate his penis could have lifelong effects. Letting him penetrate you is the same as giving birth to a small child! My 8lb daughters head was 13 inches around. There are medical issues involved with stretched, weakened vaginal walls. Those muscles help hold your cervix and uterus in place and help control urinary flow. Believe it or not, there is a condition called uterine prolapse, meaning the uterus literaly call turn inside out and fall out of the vagina, requiring surgical repair. It may also make it difficult to carry a child to term. I would talk long and hard with your GYN about any possible medical issues that may arise from repeated stretching over a long period of time. Not to mention that (depending on your age) if things don't work out in the end for you two, it would be hard for those muscles to rebound to "normal". If you end up marrying this man, maybe you can ask your GYN about a kind of surgical procedure, like an Episotomy, where they cut the perineum to make your vaginal opening larger? That is drastic though, and I don't know if they will do it for that reason. I hope this helps a little and gives you some things to think about. Good luck to you.
OMG, I do not want to have anything cut on my vagina! I am 27 and I do think he is the one! Everything I read says a vagina can accomadate any penis, and even that there is no problem if you are with a man with a smaller penis later. If this isn't true, then why do women always tell men that penis size doesn't matter. The men I have been with in the past had different penis sizes, none like my present boyfriend, but they were different. So what your saying is that if I work to get my boyfriend to fit in me, I could ruin my vagina for life? What about the women that were with "John Holmes", were they ruined for life. (I watched one of his movies). Also, my boyfriend has talked to his father and he said he also is thick like this, his mom had kids ok. I am so confused on what to do! This SUCKS!

Old 01-16-2004, 07:30 AM   #14

michelle90280 HB User

Quote:
OMG, I do not want to have anything cut on my vagina! I am 27 and I do think he is the one! Everything I read says a vagina can accomadate any penis, and even that there is no problem if you are with a man with a smaller penis later. If this isn't true, then why do women always tell men that penis size doesn't matter. The men I have been with in the past had different penis sizes, none like my present boyfriend, but they were different. So what your saying is that if I work to get my boyfriend to fit in me, I could ruin my vagina for life? What about the women that were with "John Holmes", were they ruined for life. (I watched one of his movies). Also, my boyfriend has talked to his father and he said he also is thick like this, his mom had kids ok. I am so confused on what to do! This SUCKS!
Jenny, I can understand your worries. I once had a boyfriend when I was 18 that was 8(around) X 9, not quite 8 3/4, but still huge. I had a hard time taking him in for a long time. What I had was alot of different sized play toys that he used with me and we worked our way up to a size compatible to him, then we were able to have sex comfortably. This took us about a couple months, but it was worth it. I am married now years later and my husband is a bit smaller (thank GOd), and I have no problem pleasing him! I am a true believer that the vagina snaps back. Hope you can try my suggestion and everything works out for you two.

Last edited by michelle90280; 01-16-2004 at 07:30 AM.

Old 01-16-2004, 10:55 AM   #15

jenny33 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle90280
Jenny, I can understand your worries. I once had a boyfriend when I was 18 that was 8(around) X 9, not quite 8 3/4, but still huge. I had a hard time taking him in for a long time. What I had was alot of different sized play toys that he used with me and we worked our way up to a size compatible to him, then we were able to have sex comfortably. This took us about a couple months, but it was worth it. I am married now years later and my husband is a bit smaller (thank GOd), and I have no problem pleasing him! I am a true believer that the vagina snaps back. Hope you can try my suggestion and everything works out for you two.
Thanks, I think it sounds like an interesting fun time! :-)

Closed Thread