It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2004, 01:27 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

GettingWellAgain HB User
Insane sex drive from ovulation till period

Hi, am I "normal"? From the time I ovulate on to before my period starts, my sex drive is so ridiculously high that I think about sex at least 20 times a day and masturbate at least 3 times each day. I know it's probably a wonderful thing and I shouldn't worry, but can my hormones be excessively high or something? I was always told that I shouldn't worry about these things unless they are interfering with my life, and they kind of are. I can't go grocery shopping without drooling over guys, and I drive my boyfriend crazy because I just can't get enough of him. Does anyone else experience this?
~Katalina

Old 01-19-2004, 05:38 AM   #2

ShyAwkwardFella HB User
Re: Insane sex drive from ovulation till period

I think thats normal, all of my girl friends have had similar experiences. They go wild! I can't say I complained too much.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-19-2004, 12:17 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

desertdweller HB User

My sex drive is high always, but out of control for the week I ovulate. It's a good/bad thing. Nothing seems like enough that week. Sometimes I feel ashamed with my thoughts and actions after the week is over and in my " normal state of mind". I've also had problems with having no sex drive at all in the past, and believe me; no sex drive is worse than too much!

Old 01-24-2004, 11:55 PM   #4
(female)

Honeychild HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdweller
My sex drive is high always, but out of control for the week I ovulate. It's a good/bad thing. Nothing seems like enough that week. Sometimes I feel ashamed with my thoughts and actions after the week is over and in my " normal state of mind". I've also had problems with having no sex drive at all in the past, and believe me; no sex drive is worse than too much!
Hi desertdweller (love your name!

I was curious about something you stated here.

no sex drive is worse than too much![/ -

(How so????)

Old 01-25-2004, 05:00 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

desertdweller HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeychild
Hi desertdweller (love your name!

I was curious about something you stated here.

no sex drive is worse than too much![/ -

(How so????)
If I had to choose between never wanting sex, to wanting it all the time, I would rather want it all the time. It can cause problems in a relationship if you never feel like having sex. As a woman; most men don't mind if you have a high sex drive

Old 01-25-2004, 07:12 PM   #6
(female)

Honeychild HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdweller
If I had to choose between never wanting sex, to wanting it all the time, I would rather want it all the time. It can cause problems in a relationship if you never feel like having sex. As a woman; most men don't mind if you have a high sex drive
Yes, very true, desertdweller.

But if you are not in a relationship, then a lower sex drive would be beneficial, yes?

and yes,, most men don't mind if their woman has a higher sex drive, except if their sex drives sometimes are out of sync, and in life, sometimes that happens, and one is left frustrated. THAT is where problems can occur. Maybe we just have to be patient withourselves, or resort to masturbation rather than ruining a good relationship and cheating.
But masturbation only fulfills one so much. Having a man is TOTALLY different.
We have gone through times when my sex drive is VERY high, and his has been VERY high.

Closed Thread