It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2004, 11:04 PM   #1
(female)

Honeychild HB User
I Feel SO Guilty!

I know I shouldn't feel guilty, but I do. ;(

I spent the better part of today masturbating and fantasizing. I had a day to myself for a change, and spent it pleasuring myself. I mean, I didn't do anything depraved or nasty, just regular masturbating.

I feel like a bad girl, like I am nasty or something for indulging. I normally masturbate in my usual way, but today I tried something a bit different, and it was very arousing. I mean, I have had at least 15 orgasms already today, and yes, I am feeling a little wiped out.

Please, how do I overcome my guilt feelings????

I was raised in catholic schools as a young girl, not sure if that has anything to do with it. I don't see the human body as being dirty at all, but playing with myself ON MY OWN for some reason I do feel this way. When I am with my hsuband, I don't feel in the least bit nasty or naughty playing with myself, but I do feel sinful today. Yuk! I hate that word, but that is my exact feeling.

Hope I haven't offended anyone, but I need to not feel guilty about this. Can anyone please help me, because I am certainly not going to stop masturbating because of it, but I mightstop if I continue feeling this guilt. If I stop,I will just end up feeling extremely horny and unsatisfied. Help, please!

Old 01-25-2004, 07:24 AM   #2
Inactive

Fuchsia_Lay HB User
Re: I Feel SO Guilty!

Why feel guilty about something so natural and beautiful ?

Don't beat yourself up.............. just enjoy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-25-2004, 09:24 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

german30 HB User

Does your husband know that you masturbate when you are alone? Does he mind? My wife and I used to have the same guilt feeling when we did it alone until we talked about it, decided that it was something we would do when the feeling to be satisfied happened and the partner was not around.

Old 01-25-2004, 02:31 PM   #4

sansman10 HB User

I am thinking along the lines German was, does your husband know what you were doing and could it be possible you are having the guilty feelings because you didn't spend the time as a sharing opportunity with him? Please don't beat yourself up over it, it is natural and healthy. Maybe pull hubby aside for some adult fun between the two of you and see how you feel.

Old 01-25-2004, 04:45 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

Masturbation is a healthy, normal way to release sexual tension. The fact that you spent the day masturbating was probably just the result of your having the need for multiple orgasmic releases.

Almost everyone masturbates. Some people have a need to do it more often than others. It could be a situation where you simply have a higher sex drive than your partner or need to have sexual release when a partner isnt available to satisfy your needs.

There is nothing to feel guilty about. It's one of life's simple pleasures. Enjoy it!

Old 01-25-2004, 06:57 PM   #6
(female)

Honeychild HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by german30
Does your husband know that you masturbate when you are alone? Does he mind? My wife and I used to have the same guilt feeling when we did it alone until we talked about it, decided that it was something we would do when the feeling to be satisfied happened and the partner was not around.
Thanks, German

Oh, my husband doesn't mind. He buys me all my sex toys, AND I am very satisfied sexually with him, but I was reading some romantic books, and THAT is what got me so very aroused.
I did tell my husband yesterday when he got back home, that I had been a "naughty girl" whilst he was away, and had pleasured myself. He has always been fine with it.

The problem was I felt ashamed. i don't understand why. I didn't do anything disgusting, but just this ashamed, guilty feeling. It's so weird! Even I don't understand why I felt that way, like I didn't want to look anyone in the eye after that, because maybe they would be able to tell. I know that sounds SO stupid, but that's my feeling.

Old 01-25-2004, 07:00 PM   #7
(female)

Honeychild HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansman10
I am thinking along the lines German was, does your husband know what you were doing and could it be possible you are having the guilty feelings because you didn't spend the time as a sharing opportunity with him? Please don't beat yourself up over it, it is natural and healthy. Maybe pull hubby aside for some adult fun between the two of you and see how you feel.
Hi sansman

we had made love the night before, and it was great. it was just when i started reading those erotic stories the next day, that I got all aroused again. And the more I read, the more aroused I got, and it was one orgasm after the other.

Old 01-25-2004, 07:07 PM   #8
(female)

Honeychild HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNice
Masturbation is a healthy, normal way to release sexual tension. The fact that you spent the day masturbating was probably just the result of your having the need for multiple orgasmic releases.

Almost everyone masturbates. Some people have a need to do it more often than others. It could be a situation where you simply have a higher sex drive than your partner or need to have sexual release when a partner isnt available to satisfy your needs.

There is nothing to feel guilty about. It's one of life's simple pleasures. Enjoy it!

Hi Mr Nice
I think I may have a higher sex drive than him, but not always. sometimes I do, and then sometimes he does.

The night before my multiple orgasms, we had made love. But up to that point, it was probably 3 weeks we had gone without having sex. We have had a lot goign on in our lives, been very busy.

So maybe yesterday, like you said, was a way of releasing all that pent up sexual energy. I don't know. I just wish I didn't have that catholic girl ashamed feelign that I seem to be experiencing right now. Like I feel kinda disgusting for masturbating like that, but it felt so good at the time.
I am not a prude in the bedroom, not at all, but only stimulating myself on my OWN, I seemed to have a problem with.
Thank you for your advice.

Old 01-26-2004, 11:05 AM   #9
Senior Veteran

german30 HB User

I'm going to make a suggestion: Grab one of your romance books, get yourself good and aroused, now go in your bathroom, look in the mirror and say " Honeychild, you are needing some relief, so go to it,and don't give guilt another thought". Please try it and let us know.

Last edited by german30; 01-26-2004 at 11:08 AM.

Old 01-29-2004, 12:11 PM   #10
Veteran

supertrooper HB User

Does he have a cell phone? Next time you feel the need, call him and let him listen in to your fun. I bet you'll get some action when he gets home.

Old 01-29-2004, 10:03 PM   #11

undercover angel HB User

try to relax, you did nothing illegal or even discusting. It must have been amazing for there to have been over 15 orgasms and to have the ability to stretch your wings and try somethign new is amazing! Be proud of yourself not embarassed!

Old 02-03-2004, 08:23 PM   #12
(female)

hizgirl HB User

Honeychild don't feel dirty....Hell you are not the only one who does it. I did it today to right after I put my kids down for a nap and my husband went back to work. I dont feel bad at all. And If he knew what I was doing the only thing that would come of that is we'd be gettin it on tonite. My advise do it whenever you feel the urge and explore as much as you can!! There is nothing wrong with giving ourselfs a little love!!

Closed Thread