It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2004, 08:55 AM   #1

Kenshinxxx HB User
Question question

Can semen seep through clothing?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-25-2004, 09:08 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
Re: question

Clothing is not meant to be used a form of birth control simply because it isnt designed that way. Just like any other fluid will seep through clothing semen will as well.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-25-2004, 10:06 AM   #3
Inactive

Calixte_Silas HB User

Semen seeping through clothing, and thenfinding its way up into the vagina for pregnancy is nearly impossible. It's like putting a fish in the middle of a forest and expecting it to flop to the river.
While anything is possible, and one should always be cautious, 2 or 3 layers of clothing - impossible.

Old 01-25-2004, 01:44 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

Yes, semen can go through clothing. If you ejaculate into your underwear it can certainly pass through and appear as a wet stain on the other side. Likewise it can pass through your pants too and appear as a wet stain. It all depends on how much semen is released. I suspect, however, that your question was one more of...can sperm penetrate a layer of clothing and result in a woman becoming pregnant if she came in contact with it. While it is possible it isnt terribly likely as there wouldn't be much semen to enter her vagina. But yes, I think it could happen.

Old 01-25-2004, 05:53 PM   #5

Kenshinxxx HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNice
Yes, semen can go through clothing. If you ejaculate into your underwear it can certainly pass through and appear as a wet stain on the other side. Likewise it can pass through your pants too and appear as a wet stain. It all depends on how much semen is released. I suspect, however, that your question was one more of...can sperm penetrate a layer of clothing and result in a woman becoming pregnant if she came in contact with it. While it is possible it isnt terribly likely as there wouldn't be much semen to enter her vagina. But yes, I think it could happen.
Alright thx for the replies, it's helped alot because when i pulled out i accidently "shot" a squirt of semen onto her shorts, it wasn't much but it still concened me, she told me nothing got threw but i was still scared.

Old 02-02-2004, 07:57 PM   #6

GTIVR6 HB User
Exclamation Re: question

Try using a condom...the rhythm method went out about 25+ years ago as a common form of birth control. Have you heard of these little "bug" things called viruses? They're very bad, and can make you very sick or worse. I wouldn't be worried about whether semen "seeps" through clothing from an ill-timed wad-o-love, but rather can a virus "seep" into your body from what may have been the dumbest thing you've ever done.

Get a pregnancy test for her.
Get an STD test for you both.

Hopefully, this will be a learning experience for you.

Closed Thread