It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2004, 11:26 AM   #1

AngryInch HB User
Unhappy sex

My boyfriend and I, have been togethor about 11 months and, weve tried to have sex about 3 times. Everything leading up is okay, but when it gets to the point where he puts the condom on and take position, he goes limp.

The first time we attempted to have sex he stayed hard for about 3 minutes and went limp inside of me, second time he went soft within 1 minute of putting the condom on, and third time, he went limp right before he got the condom on.

I've tried to talk to him about it but he claims he doesn't know why things are happening this way. Has anyone ever had a problem like this, or know why this is happening, or how to fix it? Thank you.

-Meg

Old 01-26-2004, 09:16 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

desertdweller HB User
Re: sex

Are you two new to sex? Sounds like he's probably too nervous. He probably got worried about his performance , and psyched himself up too much. After it happens once, then they get afraid that it's going to happen again, and sure enough it does. If you look over in the Male Anatomy and Sexual Health-Male boards, you'll see that guys post about this happening to them sometimes. Don't worry , he just needs to relax. He'll get over it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-28-2004, 09:15 AM   #3

AngryInch HB User

He is not new to sex, and he says this has ever happened to him before. Although, i am new to sex, so perhaps that is why he's nervous. Thank you for responding.

-Meg

Old 01-29-2004, 11:48 AM   #4
Veteran

supertrooper HB User

Who rolls the condom on, you or him? It's bet distracting for him to try to roll the condom on and then change postion (I assume to missionary). It's also more difficult if he's trying to do this in the dark, so how about one candle in the far corner of the room.

Here's something to try. When it's time to start intercourse, have him lie back and go down on him again. Put the condom on the head and unroll it using your mouth. Then climb aboard! If you want to change postion to missionary from there try ROLLING over rather than disengaging from each other.

My wife suggest meeting each thrust with a squeeze of your vaginal muscles to increase the sensations. DO THOSE KEGELS!

If he can get it right a coupe of times I think he'll get over it.

Old 01-29-2004, 10:07 PM   #5

undercover angel HB User

i think its all about the relaxation. but the poster prior to mine is very right, guys love it when you squeeze. my ex told me it felt amazing. might be just what he needs to keep it up! You might want to do a little more foreplay too. hope that helps!

Closed Thread