HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Sexual Health - General (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-general/)
-   -   Why does being pregnant turn my boyfriend on more? (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-general/146859-why-does-being-pregnant-turn-my-boyfriend-more.html)

neener5151 02-02-2004 09:05 AM

Why does being pregnant turn my boyfriend on more?

Ever since my boyfriend and I found out I was pregnant, things have been changed between us. We have always had an amazing relationship, we have our arguements but we're pergect together.

Since I've been pregnant, for some reason he wants sex more. He gets turned on easier. I'm definately not complaining, I'm just wondering why he gets hornier now. Even before I was pregnant we agreed we had an outstanding sex life, but something's come over him since we found out I was pregnant. Does anyone know why this might be?

Blastoff9600 02-02-2004 09:57 AM

Re: Why does being pregnant turn my boyfriend on more?

LOL,take full advantage of it now because the first few weeks following the birth of the baby and even the first year sex can become an almost forgotten treasure.
When I am pregnant is the only time my Dh can match my sex drive and even at times surpass it. I love it.
I have asked my dh this question numerous times and he still cant give me an answer. Though I do think it has to do with being in one of the most womanly stages of one's life that might have something to do with it. Also the thought that something from your love making has actually been created and growing inside you. The answers are going to vary though because guys that this happens to are different.

undercover angel 02-02-2004 11:01 AM

A lot of my male friends have said that the pregnant woman is the most beautiful time in their life. She is radiant and full of life (no pun intended). This might be why.

german30 02-02-2004 02:39 PM

When I saw my wife pregnant, it turned me on more, I guess because we both were involved in producing that soon to be bundle of joy.

MamaGirl 02-02-2004 06:59 PM

My boyfriend says it's the best sex when I'm pregnant ;) . He gets turned on by my boobs being a bit bigger too.

neener5151 02-02-2004 07:35 PM

[QUOTE=MamaGirl]My boyfriend says it's the best sex when I'm pregnant ;) . He gets turned on by my boobs being a bit bigger too.[/QUOTE]

haha yes I must agree with that, he is seeming to enjoy that a lot.

Crimson_M 02-03-2004 09:08 PM

The reason that some men get turned on by pregnant women is purely Freudian. It's called an Oedipal complex. Men find comfort in motherly figures, so subconciously you resemble his mother, in a weird sort of way...

Nothing wrong with that though :)

Calixte_Silas 02-05-2004 08:59 AM

[QUOTE=Crimson_M]The reason that some men get turned on by pregnant women is purely Freudian. It's called an Oedipal complex. Men find comfort in motherly figures, so subconciously you resemble his mother, in a weird sort of way...

Nothing wrong with that though :)[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I agree with this. For ME, I've always found pregnant women attractive because they are doing what the female body was designed. They're creating another life. That's something guys can't do. It's magical, mystifying, and amazing. As someone said earlier they are in "full womanly form." It's beautiful, and sexy.

Willy 02-05-2004 02:15 PM

Also I think many men are by nature exhibitionists. WE want people to know that we are having sex. (Why esle would so many men drop their condom boxes on the roads? As a runner and bike rider I have come across many, many, empty boxes of condoms.) The fact that you are pregnant is a public sign that you are having sex. And he's proud of that. That makes him hornier.