It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2004, 02:13 PM   #1

ItailanRDer HB User
SEX and pregnancy.....BC?

Ok I wanna have sex with my bf really badly but the problem is I can't get any birth control bc my parents wont put me on it since they feel that sex is completely wrong b4 marriage. So since I need a perscription to get BC i cant get it. We will use a condom but I always have bad luck and feel like I will get pregnant..like i just know it...its weird(or maybe I just worry too much bc my parents are strict) BUt either way what can I do about this to lower the risks of becoming pregnant?> Thanks

Old 02-02-2004, 02:35 PM   #2

aab77 HB User
Talking Re: SEX and pregnancy.....BC?

You could just go to planned parenthood...
I got free birth control there for a year.
Or tell your mom your periods are becoming really irregular and a doc will probably put you on BC to help!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2004, 06:19 PM   #3

ItailanRDer HB User
Re: SEX and pregnancy.....BC?

I never heard of a planeed preganacy...where do you fin these places? And is there anyway of your parents finding out your on the BC? IS there anyway of getting the mourning after pill..or do you neeed a perscription with that too? Thanks

Old 02-02-2004, 06:31 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
It's "Planned Parenthood". Check in your phone book. If there isn't one where you live, call a clinic, specifically the one's that might say "free clinic" or anything that might have to do with sex.

And if you are going to pay for your prescription yourself, there is no reason for your parents to find out.

As for ECP, you need to see a Dr. for that, and you might either get a free sample if you're lucky, or a prescription. But those really are for emergency use only, you'd be better off getting regular birth contol pills if you are planning on having sex.

Old 02-02-2004, 06:31 PM   #5

aab77 HB User

planned PARENTHOOD is all over the country.. USA anyway i dont know where you live. But your parents cannot contact them about you in any way whatsoever... they cant with any doctor if you dont sign a waiver. How old are you? The morning after pill you need a prescription, but they can give you that too. So can another gynocologist. Again, this is in the states and i dont know where you live...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItailanRDer
I never heard of a planeed preganacy...where do you fin these places? And is there anyway of your parents finding out your on the BC? IS there anyway of getting the mourning after pill..or do you neeed a perscription with that too? Thanks

Old 02-03-2004, 09:15 PM   #6

Crimson_M HB User

Plannned Parent is quite the oxymoron... one of those liberal institutions meant to destroy this country. Its quite ironic that this organization has nothing to do with people who plan on being parents, immature or otherwise irreligious. I really think they need to change the name to something more fitting.

Going on birth control to regulate your period. Hrm that is perhaps the biggest cop-out I've ever heard. I've known several people who use this as an excuse, and I can guarantee you that that isn't the real reason they are on it. But it works out for everyone eh? Gyno gets more money, drug co's get more money, and you, well you know what you get.

Closed Thread