It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2004, 12:38 PM   #1

eyeswideshut HB User
Red face openminded or outrageous?

I admittedly posted this question on the men's sexual health board but realized this might present a better forum as I am really looking for a woman's perspective. Although I am in a very loving relationship with my wife, I very often think about what it would be like to give oral sex to another man with no interest in his reciprocating. I do not look at this as anything other than some experimentation and satiating a curiosity. I just thought I would inquire as to whether women find the concept abhorrent, intriguing, stimulating or anything other. Thank you all for your opinions.

Last edited by eyeswideshut; 02-03-2004 at 12:40 PM.

Old 02-03-2004, 02:32 PM   #2

undercover angel HB User
Re: openminded or outrageous?

As a woman, I can even relate. I want to give oral to another woman just to see what its like. I think it is just an area unknown that curosity killing me! lol anyway, i dont really think its a turn on for me to see a guy do it, but i really want to do it to another girl.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-03-2004, 04:14 PM   #3

eyeswideshut HB User

Thank you for the response angel. I guess wth some individuals, there is an innate curiosity about same sex experimentation. I guess you and I are perhaps a bit more enlightened than others. I trust we will both get our opportunities. Warm regards.

Old 02-04-2004, 10:20 AM   #4

eyeswideshut HB User

Along these same lines. I rather expect that given the right opportunity, I may still express some nervousness in the situation. Does anyone think that taking a valium (or two) would be advisable to alleviate the potential tension and to make the overall experience more enjoyable? I can actually envision (or fantasize if you will) the situation at a party, a valium and a glass of wine and a discreet mutually interested situation developing. But then we all wish for the ideal. I do not want to dull the experience, just believe that to be as relaxed as possible might help to make the experience that much more enjoyable for both parties. Any experience or advice would be welcome.

Old 02-04-2004, 10:57 AM   #5

Ashton'sMommy HB User

I think there is nothing wrong with they way you are feeling. Heck if I was dating a guy and he wanted to do that I would be like " woo hoo " but I have a facination with male to male contact too.

Now, when you are in a monogomous relationship ie: marriage that may pose a different problem becaue you wouldnt want your spouse to think she is not good enough or that you will cheat.

If you are married I think it is outrageous.. but if you are single or dating its openminded =)

Old 02-04-2004, 11:57 AM   #6
Veteran

supertrooper HB User

The only woman's opinion that matters is your wife's.

Old 02-04-2004, 02:04 PM   #7

Carol888 HB User

Dear eyes....I think that if you are intent on trying this, you should not be mentally altered, drugs or alcohol. If it turns out you like it, do you want to wonder if it was because you were buzzed? You probably want to find out if this is just a curiosity thing or something deeper. It would be hard to figure that out while altered. Good luck

Old 02-04-2004, 03:23 PM   #8

eyeswideshut HB User

Supertrooper, you certainly make a valid point and although I believe my wife would continue to love me regardless, I guess I am just unwilling to expose that desire until I determine if it is merely nothing more than a curiosity. Carol, your response was equally of value. I did not mean to infere that I was seeking an altered state such that I might use that as an excuse, I was more concerned over any nervousness that I might feel the need to overcome, if any. It may very well just be something I want to try just to see, appreciate and identify with the person giving. I am a very oral individual and I guess this is merely an extension of that trait. Thank you all.

Last edited by eyeswideshut; 02-04-2004 at 03:24 PM.

Old 02-04-2004, 06:27 PM   #9

hb2002 HB User

The only thing I can add is to make sure he has been 100% tested for any, and all STD. In all fairness to your wife, it is your responsibiity to make 100% sure that you are being responsible by ensuring that this man is not carrying any STD. I have cheated on my husband. But we never so much as kissed until all testing results were in. It certainly is a mood breaker and doesn't allow for sponanaity but as a married man you need to be even more responsible than a single man. My husband would have no reason to believe that he would have to practice safe sex with his own wife. So as the one who was doing the cheating, all the responsbility was on my shoulders and I was not going to jepordise my husband's health. Cheating is irresponsible enough. But doing it without STD testing is not acceptable by any stretch of the word. And in order for the testing to be accurate it means this man can not have had sex for 6-9 months unless it was with a partner who was tested. HIV can take up to 9 months to show up in tests. You sound like this is something you really want to do. As someone said, the only opinion that matters is your wifes. But safe sex cannot be overlooked, especially when it could harm your wifes health. She is the innocent party and it is your responsbility to keep her 100% safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeswideshut
Supertrooper, you certainly make a valid point and although I believe my wife would continue to love me regardless, I guess I am just unwilling to expose that desire until I determine if it is merely nothing more than a curiosity. Carol, your response was equally of value. I did not mean to infere that I was seeking an altered state such that I might use that as an excuse, I was more concerned over any nervousness that I might feel the need to overcome, if any. It may very well just be something I want to try just to see, appreciate and identify with the person giving. I am a very oral individual and I guess this is merely an extension of that trait. Thank you all.

Old 02-09-2004, 04:19 PM   #10

eyeswideshut HB User

I certainly do appreciate all the responses and all the sound advice. I have come to accept that given the right opportunity this is something I really need to experience. My question then is how many of you think that a basically "straight" man would be open to receiving oral sex with no reciprocity expected and no repercussion beyond ones own emotional acceptance or lack thereof. Most men are primarily physical and were it a dark room with no one knowing, I am sure it woulod be thoroughly enjoyed. Given the knowledge that it is another man changes the situation significantly. Then again, there may be a feeling of dominance. I am not certain, just seeking opinions and perhaps an idea of how to find such a man and such a situation. Thank you all.

Closed Thread