It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2004, 08:56 AM   #1
Inactive

Nash-t HB User
body pericing!

Just a simple question,
I am newly married but my spouse was wanting me to get my penis perice? bout in the middle? I was woudering if i did this would it be better to have the periceing ball on the top part or the bottom part of my penis?
for sexual pleasure obviously!
Anyhelp from you women would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Last edited by Nash-t; 02-04-2004 at 09:55 AM.

Old 02-04-2004, 10:05 PM   #2
Inactive

msdrea83 HB User
Wink Re: body pericing!

i've had sex with a guy who had it on the top, it felt very good. i'd suggest getting it closer to the head.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-05-2004, 08:56 AM   #3
Inactive

Calixte_Silas HB User
Re: body piercing!

I've done some reading and a bit of research into penis piercings. For HER pleasure (and yours too) get it closer to the head. Perhaps a Prince Albert (goes through the urethra and out the top.)
This will hit her in the nice spots, and give you added pleasure. There are other piercings you can get, there a lot of scrotal piercings you can as well.
I've been lightly entertaining the thought lately.
Do some reading on the net, and once you find out what you want. INVESTIGATE your piercers. Infections are a nasty thing. When you walk into a tatoo/piercing shop, the FIRST thing you should smell is antispetic. It should be clean. Ask to see how they clean (or dispose of) used needles. I can't stress cleanliness enough.
If your shop is clean, and professional - you shouldn't have any complications.
If not...

Old 02-05-2004, 09:19 AM   #4
Veteran

supertrooper HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calixte_Silas
I've done some reading and a bit of research into penis piercings. For HER pleasure (and yours too) get it closer to the head. Perhaps a Prince Albert (goes through the urethra and out the top.)
This will hit her in the nice spots, and give you added pleasure. There are other piercings you can get, there a lot of scrotal piercings you can as well.
I've been lightly entertaining the thought lately.
Do some reading on the net, and once you find out what you want. INVESTIGATE your piercers. Infections are a nasty thing. When you walk into a tatoo/piercing shop, the FIRST thing you should smell is antispetic. It should be clean. Ask to see how they clean (or dispose of) used needles. I can't stress cleanliness enough.
If your shop is clean, and professional - you shouldn't have any complications.
If not...

YOU FIRST! lol

Old 02-05-2004, 07:45 PM   #5
Inactive

Calixte_Silas HB User

Hehe, may be sooner than later, Dunno.
One thing I've heard that amuses me though. When people hear about it, esp. girls, they're like "lets see it." or "i want to see it, now."
so if you want that kind of attention - not a bad way to get it.

Old 02-06-2004, 09:47 AM   #6

undercover angel HB User

LOL!! back to the subject at hand. hehehe I think it would be amazing to be with a guy with a price albert. I dont think i would be as excited if it was too much further away from the head.

Old 02-06-2004, 11:20 AM   #7
Veteran

supertrooper HB User

I just googled for pictures of a prince albert.

Now I don't feel so good. I'm going to lie down.

If you can do that then more power to you.

Old 02-07-2004, 08:44 AM   #8
Inactive

Calixte_Silas HB User

I've been doing a bit of research on the subject. And I've probably read hundreds of different experienc stories. 99% say that there is about 2 seconds of pretty intense pain, but then the endorphins kick in and you get that 'natural high.'
And it doesn't really hurt too much after that.
And the benefits are pretty intriguing.....

Old 02-07-2004, 11:55 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Hey, nash-t, you should probably ask your wife where she'd like it, or find out why she thinks she'd like it in any particular place, and go from there.
I personally think they're repulsive and it wouldn't matter where it is, it's not coming near me, but since you're doing it for your wife, it's her opinion that matters.

I'm assuming she's asking because she's had experience with them and isn't just curious, because that's a hell of a commitment to make to your genitals just to satisfy your wife's curiosity.

Old 02-08-2004, 08:25 AM   #10

CitiFox HB User

I'd say the only major downsidewould be since your a newlywed is that if you do get a Prince Albert for example there's like a no sex period of about 6 weeks or so so if you can get around that problem then there is no problem of course im sure after about 3 weeks u would be good

Old 02-09-2004, 02:05 PM   #11

BP Jack HB User
Re: body pericing!

First i would like to congrads you on you wedding second i would like to say that i am a body piercer by trade and i would not recomend any thing that penatrates the urithra due to the known fact of complications it is known that there is a risk of when the pa,Amphallang,Apadravya are healing there is a high risk of the skin growing in to the urithra and causing blockage then they half to go in and ream you out or even wors amputate if your going to get a genital Piercing i would sugest you go with somthing that does not penatrate the urithra such as the dydoe (great for gspot bumping) frenum witch i have 5 and my G/F loves, public (aka **** bumper) or Lorum wich i also have and that one i think i enjoy as mutch as she does
as for one in the middle the frenum is your best bet but i would start out just behind the head if it was me and yes we sugest 6 weeks with out sex even though no one listens so we say as soon as it comfortable just use a condom if ya cant wait 6 weeks

Old 02-09-2004, 06:19 PM   #12
Inactive

Calixte_Silas HB User

Intresting. I've read hundreds of accounts and tons of info on penile piercings, and never once heard mentioned that the urethra can grow over.
I'm not doubting you or your sources, I've just never heard of that happening.
But the Dydoe, and Frenum are both prone to migration.
From everything I've heard PAs are pretty safe and heal quickly because of the high blood flow and urine constantly keeping it clean.
Same with the Ampallang.
Hmm....

Old 02-10-2004, 06:27 PM   #13

Kit Jackson HB User

Hi all! I'm new to the boards. Anyway, I noticed this thread, and I wanted to chime in.
I've got an upcomming appointment for a piercing like this. I'll keep you all posted!

Old 02-11-2004, 01:39 AM   #14

BP Jack HB User

sorry i guess i was not prosise enough trying to keep em short when i said that it can cause blockage it happens sort of like when the skin grows over the back of an ear ring the only problem is that you can not quite see the skin grow in side the urithra like you can a ear ring so you cant cach it soon enough and im not saying that it hapens all of the time and yes the chances are even more slim of it happening if you keep your cleaning maintained as for migration that happens to just about all piercings more comonly with the serface piercings and to slow down that proses all you half to do is keep circular curved or bent jewlery in it i have been piercing for almost 3 years and i have seen problems with just about every type of piercing so i guess its to each is own i realy you take risk of rejection and draw backs with what ever you get

Old 02-24-2004, 06:32 PM   #15
Inactive

Calixte_Silas HB User

Hey all. Got myself pierced today. I'm so excited.
I got an apadravya.
That's a trans-urethral piercing, that goes from top to bottom through the head of the penis.
I'll keep you all updated on how it heals... if anyone wants to know. If not, I'll just be happy on me own.

Closed Thread