It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2004, 02:26 PM   #1

davidjx HB User
Two Virgins having sex

Ok me and my girlfriend are both virgins and we are trying to have sex. The problem is that I have trouble sticking my penis into her vagina. When I try to stick my penis into her vagina, and the foreskin gets stretched back, it hurts a bit, and her hole seems small. What can i do about it? And will this go away once we have sex a few times? Also the position we were trying was with her lying down, and me on top and that seems to be a hard position cuz i need to try very hard to get my penis low enough to get to her vagina.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-05-2004 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Please use proper terminology.

Old 02-05-2004, 02:52 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

german30 HB User
Re: Two Virgins having sex

Well first of all I would recommend a lot of foreplay to produce enough lubrication, and then try other positions to make it easier for you to enter. There are many web sites to help you find the right position, good luck!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2004, 09:55 AM   #3

undercover angel HB User

Foreplay is a must for beginners and most of the time everyone. Remember to go slow. Have a great time!

Old 02-06-2004, 01:40 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User

Lube Lube Lube........

Old 02-07-2004, 06:18 AM   #5
(female)

hhsix HB User

Agreed, lots o lube.

If you've tried plenty of foreplay & she still doesn't produce enough natural lube, buy some.

Old 02-07-2004, 09:41 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

The reason you are probably having difficulty inserting your penis into her vagina is that her hymen is likely still intact. You can try and stretch her hymen using your finger. As her hymen stretches and tears you will be able to insert more than one finger. Eventually her hymen will strecth/tear sufficiently for your penis to penetrate her.

Certainly the advise about using lots of lubricant and taking things very slowly is correct. Lots of foreplay will help her lubricate and there are lots of good water based lubricants to help too.

Also, using condoms with plenty of water based lubricant to protect against pregnancy is a must.

If she continues to have pain when you try to penetrate her ask her to consult her gyno. She may have an inelastic hymen which a gyno can help with during a minor surgical procedure.

Old 02-10-2004, 06:38 PM   #7

vadonka HB User

The first time I had sex, I was also with a virgin. We first tried the same position you tried and it didn't really work very well. So instead, I got on top of him. It helped because there isn't a lot of serching involved and I think it helps to allow for easier entrance. I would also advise you to try lube. maybe lube and this position together will make things alot smoother.

Old 02-11-2004, 02:46 PM   #8

davidjx HB User

Does lube help my the pain on my penis when the foreskin is being pulled back? What lube would you guys recommend?

Should I stretch my penis foreskin more so it gets use to the pain or is there another way? Would a condom help?

Old 02-12-2004, 12:12 AM   #9
(female)

hhsix HB User

I don't know anything about foreskin stretching, but I would think that the lube would help things to slide more & not pull so much

Old 02-12-2004, 09:48 AM   #10

davidjx HB User

She doesn't have any pain.. it's me that has the pain. I can stick 3 of my fingers into her without much problem. How do I get rid of the foreskin stretching pain??

Old 02-19-2004, 12:13 PM   #11

Bliss HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjx
the position we were trying was with her lying down, and me on top and that seems to be a hard position cuz i need to try very hard to get my penis low enough to get to her vagina.
I don't know about the foreskin problem, but try putting a pillow under her hips while in that position.

Old 02-23-2004, 07:57 AM   #12

Smallcap HB User

Use K.Y i used it in a similar situation and worked perfectly with my GF. It is a water based lube, which will make the infection risk near the ZERO.. Good luke dude with the lube

Old 02-23-2004, 07:42 PM   #13
(female)

hhsix HB User

Just make sure you don't get the warming liquid. Start out with the regular KY.

The warming stuff is really sticky & also might cause irritation if the skin is already pulled, stretched, torn, or raw in any way.

Old 03-25-2004, 02:26 PM   #14

ssanch HB User

Well here is a question? is your foreskin fully retracted? When I was a virgin the foreskin was not fully retracted and I could not see the entire head of my penis. The first time I had sex the foreskin was pulled back until it completely detached from the head and it hurt alot but after that it was fine and never hurt again.

Old 03-25-2004, 07:04 PM   #15

ssguy HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssanch
Well here is a question? is your foreskin fully retracted? When I was a virgin the foreskin was not fully retracted and I could not see the entire head of my penis. The first time I had sex the foreskin was pulled back until it completely detached from the head and it hurt alot but after that it was fine and never hurt again.
I dont know ...but I do know the first time I had sex it didnt hurt, In fact it felt good ..to good to fast, that was my biggest problem , but never had any pain or felt as if the foreskin was pulling back as you describe.

Closed Thread